Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Aspiration - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Aspiration (290 Views)

My Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aspiration by Eduprofff: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Episode 1

When am still a kid, I always aspired to live a better life, I do dream a better day a head of me, I have never take a second to relent I worked very hard.
Unfortunately for me, I found myself where it is hard to eat, eating a morsel of food is difficult talkless of eating twice a day, even drink sachet of water is cumbersome. Now tell why I won't aspire for better life?
When I started schooling I was ten years old, yes because I have to step down for my brother so they could finish theirs.
Hmm, my classmates turns me to laughing stock, sometimes I feel like dying, there have been a time I ran to a bus to knock me down but to no avail, I feel depressed. I decided to stop schooling and learn a trade but I don't won't to be an uneducated being, so I have to endure and strived hard to hit my target.
It remains a day to my graduation from Lower Basic Education to Higher Basic Education, I was so happy, I never close my eyes because everything seems strange to me I felt uncontrollable joy in my heart. I was laugh-crying. I thought am moving near my dream. After a little while I was slapped by the breeze of air and I fell asleep.
The following day, I have woke up and early as 3:00am. I brushed my teeth, after I have swept our rented apartment, I took my bath, after drying my body with a towel, I dressed up thinking it was time to go. When I checked my wristwatch it was 3:28am. Ooh shit! I wish to turn the hand off my Watch but makes no difference than to abide by the law of nature, I moved helplessly to my mat and I slept off.
You can encourage me more by commenting and sharing this post.
Always check in for the next Episode.
Thanks you.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Project Evolution / Thinkerspool Book Club's International Women's Day Message / Synw Felicitates With Odia Ofeimun On His 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.