Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP (3367 Views)

This One Na Yahoo Boy - Lagos Police CP's Team Detain NYSC Member, Demands Bribe / Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by MrayNgozi(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
The Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr Ene Okon, has dismissed reports that he plans to scuttle the burial ceremony of the parents of the Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

Recall that Kanu’s parents; Eze Isreal and Ugoeze Sally, will be buried this Friday, February 14, at their country home, Isiama Afaraukwu in Umuahia North council area.

In a statement signed by the Police Public Relations Officer, Abia State Command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna, the CP explained that he has good intentions of providing security to safeguard lives and property during the burial.

[url]The commissioner of police enjoins the public to disregard the rumours making the rounds that he wants to scuttle the burial process whereas he has good intentions of providing security to lives and property of the people.[https://dailygist.co/2020/02/11/insecurity-biafra-security-service-bss-is-back-in-full-force-nnamdi-kanu/]

“The Commissioner of Police in alliance with the Afara community wishes to reassure all residents and those attending the burial of their safety. Miscreants are warned to steer clear of the environment as the security operatives will not fold their arms to watch their nefarious activities.

“The presence of security officials in and around the community should not be seen as a threat but a proactive measure to prevent the infiltration of miscreants and hoodlums into the community to actualize their intentions of truncating the burial process and peace hitherto enjoyed by the peace-loving people of Afaraukwu.”

1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Davash222(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coward!!

God bless MNK.

15 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by PicLtd: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol. Heaps of coal.
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by TMemos: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!!

God bless MNK.

Continue to abuse him until you cause another problem.

People are hard to please.

You thought he said will scatter the place: you abused him

You are hearing that he said will not scatter the place": you are abusing him.

Na wa!

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by helinues: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
shocked

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by goodnessme1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fear don already catch an.

But why is he begging to provide security,Did Kanu's family ask for his service?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by PointB: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some could also release a statement saying:

We have reliable information that hoodlums wearing police uniform are planning to cause confusion during the funeral under the pretext of providing security. To avoid confusion, Nigeria Police and security personnel are advised to steer clear from the funeral.

Two can play the game.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fear don catch the coward grin

6 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
There is no way we Igbos will be stopped from burying the parents of our leader manzi nnamdi KANU who were both proud Igbos before their deaths

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by goodnessme1(f): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
TMemos:

Continue to abuse him until you cause another problem.
People are hard to please.
You thought he said will scatter the place: you abused him
You are hearing that he said will not scatter the place": you are abusing him.
Na wa!
Did Kanu's family request for his service?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by goodnessme1(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:
There is no way we Igbos will be stopped from burying the parents of our leader manzi nnamdi KANU who were both proud Igbos before their deaths
I will make out time and be there live.

From Asaba to Abia is how much Kwanu.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Okon no want wahala

6 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by psucc(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
How cool could you stay when your enemy is your security?

Police should forget man hung any security in abd around that area as this would degenerate into full blown crisis.

There is a mutual distrust between the duo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
goodnessme1:

I wish you safe journey my dear

Asaba to abia I really don't know , am from Enugu me and my friends contributed and hired a bus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
We knew Igbos were lying just so they could have the chance to kill someone
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by goodnessme1(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Asaba to abia I really don't know , am from Enugu me and my friends contributed and hired a bus
Udo.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
We knew Igbos were lying just so they could have the chance to kill someone
We have never killed anyone before, so why should we lie to kill someone ? Did we invite police or soldiers to the burial ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Uteghe(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Miscreants mean IPOB. If you doubt,try rubbish of Friday. Eno Okon,the liberator of Ndi Abia.
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Kokolet11: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
goodnessme1:

Just look for ipob Delta chapter and follow them,I will also be there live.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Kokolet11: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Uteghe:
Miscreants mean IPOB. If you doubt,try rubbish of Friday. Eno Okon,the liberator of Ndi Abia.
Old format.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
So if Kanu no threatened your children you for no give yourself brain.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by kettykings: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
I think the police and military should just keep off the burial and after the burial bu Monday they can come to enforce peace. Nigeria has had too many blood shed of recent and we need peace

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by goodnessme1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kokolet11:
Just look for ipob Delta chapter and follow them,I will also be there live.
Ok.

I know one Ipob family here in Asaba,just that i don't always have time during their meeting days.
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Omo fear don catch am ... because they threaten him family....
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Earlystar698(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
God bless Biafra God bless IPOB The day Nigeria will provoke us to carry guns we will wipe both the dead join ...

The Fulani errand boy should go and rest ..

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commissioner Ene Okon is a coward.

Both him and people like him are cowards.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Area4Area: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:
IPOBians are talking and you're also talking, have you attended an IPOB rally before or their meeting before? Do you know your coordinator? Continue your online support but stop claiming to be a member
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Area4Area: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
goodnessme1:

I'd be watching out for your live updates that day unlike those online warriors
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOBians are talking and you're also talking, have you attended an IPOB rally before or their meeting before? Do you know your coordinator? Continue your online support but stop claiming to be a member

My friend shut up, I am an ipob member by blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by Area4Area: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Would be watching out for your live updates too.
Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Area4Area:
I'd be watching out for your live updates that day unlike those online warriors

You are not an Ipob you hate ipob so why are you concerned about the update ? I know you are praying for soldiers to open fire on us that day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial – Abia Police CP by jimyjames(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Area4Area:
Would be watching out for your live updates too.

My friend, we ipob don't look up to you or anyone to bring our report card and updates on what we do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted / BREAKING: Facebook Deletes Buhari's Controversial message / Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.