Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (29789 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / 'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by malikombi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ina omo orara....
May God continue to save us from this terrible disaster
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by GamalNasser: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86567761:
Watching the picstory is really sad, it affected some buildings at the airport.

May God protect we innocent ones all from all the fire incidents all around.

May it burn and kill only those who are against the progress of our great nation,
the enemies of the state,
those corrupt and evil politicians along with those supporting their evil ways.
They will never escape this raging fire.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Meaning Buhari will get burnt be that

2 Likes

Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
All looters and their supporters will all get burnt from their scrotum.
Thieves can't even say Amen.
Burnt thieving Mofos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Why do farmers burn their Bush during harmattan Just why?? Seriously what is the purpose of burning your farm?
That almost caused an accident during the ember period. When I was coming from Lagos. The smoke blocked the whole view of the road
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Na wa oooo.

The level of fire outbreaks in Nigeria is alarming. Thank God there are fire fighters in this situation trying to put the situation under control. I only hope they have enough tools to be able to put out the fire and they are not just there for the sake of it.

Adeboye said it in his 2020 prophecy
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youthleader22:
The manner of ways people keep burning bushes this harmattan period is something else. In my area people burn bushes on daily event, if someone house catches fire now they will say their enemy is at work. Nigerians.
I tell you.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by rovher: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
DonMustafa:
A working government will declare a state of emergency on our fire fighting service nationwide. But they are more concerned about borrowing $500m for expired NTA
We hv are bunch of retardssss ...
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by therajah: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
wink
How much is your cut?
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by obama30: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
oshozondii:
PRESS RELEASE
February 11, 2020

BUSH FIRE INCIDENT AT OWERRI AIRPORT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MywLMTD4W5w

https://twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1227271214558785536?s=09

nonsense country, you know it did not disturbed airline and airport operation then why do you announcing it. the farmers cannot clear the farms in peace again.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by rovher: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
UdechiHD:
I tell you.
Dem burn bush up and down o, even for express o... That express own bad o, visibility go come dey poor , evening for night o... I weep for Nigeria ooooooo
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Saw an intensive burning yesterday, that spread close to furniture makers site, just imagine!
The furniture makers had to be running around to put it off, if not, ha!
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Onabanj(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's like my suspicion is getting real. Certain elements are behind these fire fire fire things everywhere. Look at the trends now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Vickydyke08(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
The prophesy of the Redeemed General Overseer is gradually fulfilling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kexcellency:
prophecy coming to fulfillment

God help us against the destruction of lives and properties
Prophecy my butt! grin

Ignorant Nigerians should stop burning bushes near the airport simple!!!

God doesn't exist.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Strawberryginge(f): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
gypsey:
Prophecy my butt! grin

Ignorant Nigerians should stop burning bushes near the airport simple!!!

God doesn't exist.
ahahah pity you.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Factfinder1:

Adeboye said it in his 2020 prophecy

Are you saying this couldn't have been averted? I guess I am confused by your response.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by peeddy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pastor Adeboye, said something about fire gutting many places in Nigeria this year.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
That was how one guy set bush near my site on fire during evening when he was about going home when i was about going home the fire was gaining momentum the kind water i pour that grass no be here i kept on pouring it till d whole place was wet before going....

NB.. Nigerians and their careless attitude
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Sexycardib: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by GGirll: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
The north seems to be immune to these fire outbreAks lol
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by ScotMisile: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86567761:
Watching the picstory is really sad, it affected some buildings at the airport.

May God protect we innocent ones all from all the fire incidents all around.

May it burn and kill only those who are against the progress of our great nation,
the enemies of the state,
those corrupt and evil politicians along with those supporting their evil ways.
They will never escape this raging fire.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
Pray for the death of no man.. . For in there shall all man find himself some day ... Innocent of guilty.
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Only In Nigeria :-

Lassa Fever

Iswap

Boko Haram

Fulani Herdsmen

FIRE FIRE

kidnapping

Beheading Of Christians

Corruption

EFCC

SARS

NPF

CorollaVirus grin

Etc
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Olugbenga1234: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Why do farmers burn their Bush during harmattan Just why?? Seriously what is the purpose of burning your farm?
some fires are caused naturally
Re: Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) by Olugbenga1234: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't u guys see it. Rapture has happened we're in hell right now.
I'm seriously u guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Kano City In The 1950's / 7 UNIMAID Students Die In Accident In Yobe (Disturbing Photos) / Corpses Recovered As Bus Plunged Into A River In Ahoada, Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.