Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight (765 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by arinze198(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
A jilted man, Kelechi Peter, has displayed his boxing prowess in Lagos on a lady, Uche Obidigbo, who reportedly ditched him as he reportedly knocked off her teeth during a public fight.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at White Sand area of Isheri Oshun in the outskirts of Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that Peter vented his anger on Uche, who he reportedly claimed gave him a public assault; he then attacked and knocked off her teeth.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/jilted-man-knock-off-ladys-teeth-during-public-fight/

Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by Davash222(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Public assault equals knocking teeth off.

One of the demerits of having a girlfriend. Bringing unnecessary shame to yourself and your community.
Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by Eagleboney(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tyson fury plying his trade
Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by masterflowx(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wish I have opportunity to do this to .

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
A jilted man, Kelechi Peter, has displayed his boxing prowess in Lagos on a lady, Uche Obidigbo, who reportedly ditched him as he reportedly knocked off her teeth during a public fight.
And fools like Kelechi and his kinda weak men waiting for opportunity to displayed their boxing prowess on the weaker sex will see their fellow men and start to beg and cry like babies, crying
'i bu nwannem,, agwara m ibido iti gi ihe'
Foolish weak ass men everywhere.
Shameless dirty tins.
All of una no.go eva die better.
Animals. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
You never know how bad it feels loosing a tooth till loose some, when you talk, people pay attention, the kind of attention that turns you red with shame. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

I wish I have opportunity to do this to .

Ah don tire for the. Mad man....
Re: Jilted Man Knock Off Lady’s Teeth During Public Fight by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86570207:

And fools like Kelechi and his kinda weak men waiting for opportunity to displayed their boxing prowess on the weaker sex will see their fellow men and start to beg and cry like babies, crying 'Chidi, i bu nwannem,
e tiri m ihe, ara adighi m nma....
'
Translation : Chidi, don't beat me please, remember you are my brother, i am not feeling very good now!

Foolish weak ass men everywhere.
Shameless dirty tins.
All of una no.go eva die better.
Animals. wink

C dis wan stop chewing ur tongue trying to speak Igbo.....
U r saying breast is not good.
Onye ara ka I bu

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News: Permanent Secretary Kidnaped In Nasarawa / IGP Of Police Released New Terms And Conditions On SARS Operation With Conta / BREAKING! Somalian Governor Killed In Suicide Bombing Claimed By Al-shabab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.