Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo (3518 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ngala IDPs went to fetch firewood in the bush yesterday. Boko Haram killed 10 of the IDPs. Their dead bodies were found today at about 11:58am. The Shehu of Borno was right afterall when he told the president " our people can't venture up to ten kilometres out of Maiduguri. They get killed in their farms."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
God and Humanity knows that Buhari and his government has failed God and Humanity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by crownwealth: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by crownwealth: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
RIP

May your blood be upon APC, Major General Buhari and all those who brought this bloody government to power.

They will all not go unpunished.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by MrALIVE: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is some of the legacies of the disaster of a government that some blood sucking demons in human form still support.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by GamalNasser: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
If this world was fair place Buhari should be at the Hague now for crimes against humanity !!!! Buhari might have a mental disorder because this can not be normal that a man can see people being killed like this and it doesn't move him instead he keeps releasing ransom and fighters back to Boko haram daily.. is Buhari a part of these people? Because I now remember he was once suggested by them to lead them in negotiations with the govt

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by helinues: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
@ op, are you now Boko haram spokesman?

Desist from this fruitless late nights hatred towards this government. A Ki n gbo iku lenu abore

You were never a patriot but a parrot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by kestolove95(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
I pity Nigeria army, they have the same commandant with Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nanorest: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
If not that Jonathan siphoned funds meant for the procurement of arms, boko haram would have been a thing of the past
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Righteousness89(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Our Nigerian Army Will catch them and Pmb will Release them ....
That's where Nigeria is Today

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nanorest: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
God and Humanity knows that Buhari and his government has failed God and Humanity

What do you know about buhari?
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Kokolet11: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
Hahaha Nigeria is zoo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Davash222(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
My friend, I'm happy you've seen the Light.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by helinues: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nanorest:
If not that Jonathan siphoned funds meant for the procurement of arms, boko haram would have been a thing of the past

Sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nanorest: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Sarcasm right?

As how? Go to sleep and prepare for the burial of your master

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by digitaltrades: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yet, buhari thinks the best way to respond to Boko Haram is to include them in the Nigerian Army. Then I wonder why repentant armed robbers and hired assassins are not rehabilitated and included in the Nigerian police and drafted to SARS.

It looks more like buhari is rewarding Boko Haram for the way they murdered Nigerian soldiers and civilians. How will a commander in chief of armed forces add terrorists to his military force? Even Jonathan with zero military experience wouldn't do that.

And to think still deceives himself that it is Jonathan/PDP that was sponsoring Boko Haram. He comments as if his mind, body, soul and spirit are shut from reality. Or maybe he is intentionally unreasonable.

Between Jonathan and buahri now, which one seems to be more sympathetic to Boko Haram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
cry This is absolutely frightening.The sanctity of human life is not more sacred.Yet a stupid president is obsessed with releasing their killers as repentant, rehabilitated and deradicalized BH terrorists.Mr.President, APC & all zombies all got so much blood on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Racoon(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:
@ op, are you now Boko haram spokesman? Desist from this fruitless late nights hatred towards this government.A Ki n gbo iku lenu abore.You were never a patriot but a parrot
[/s]A useless terrorist loving government? angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by helinues: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]A useless terrorist loving government? angry

These days on NL, you are now referred as just members.. You don wail so tey your voice don crack

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by digitaltrades: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Desist from this fruitless late nights hatred towards this government. A Ki n gbo iku lenu abore

You mean the same Government that rewarded Boko Haram fighters with spots in the Nigerian armed forces? If Jonathan had done the same, what would you have said?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Abore oshi wo?

So we should cover it coz of Buhari?

I said it to those that knows my antecedent here on Nairaland

That I will be a hard critics of Buhari if he did not perform

You are a Apc paid agent

I can’t support killings of humans in the name of politics

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by content208: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Boy, Patriotism isn't blind support for a politician. Patriotism is support for the interest of your country

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by helinues: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

Abore oshi wo?

So we should cover it coz of Buhari?

I said it to those that knows my antecedent here on Nairaland

That I will be a hard critics of Buhari if he did not perform

You are a Apc paid agent

I can’t support killings of humans in the name of politics

Welcome to the list of wailers, dosage awaits you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Kachi188(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
What exactly is driving this boko haram menace. Is it land, political power, religion, money, lake chad?. It is beginning to make no sense.

At least the middle belt crisis is that of farmers/herders over land.

What do they want if they were to be called to a negotiating table with govt?

What drives this carnage

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Sokosuji: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
This your drone noise is becoming boring abeg.. You are on every thread yapping like a lost dog.Am sure once u receive you hitherto denied alert u wil swiftly and happily enter your zombie mood again..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by mushystuff: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

What do you mean? So he shouldn't post news and reports about the continued madness of BH that has all the trappings of government support/patronage? You want the news to be buried so Nigerians will not be able to judge the leadership of their country factually abi?

You are very wicked! Hopefully this evil will befall yours and no one will be concerned or bothered! Even the perpetrators will be celebrated!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by kozmokaz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

Sarrki is officially a wailer

I believe we all would love to hear this testimony... Baba what changed? Next level sweet Sha grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by nairalandankrah: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Has boko haram been proscribed?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Welcome to the list of wailers, dosage awaits you

You do it for a reason best known to you and your financiers

I don’t give a hoot

Buhari failed 100%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole Is Not Smart - Obaseki Should Have Contested. / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer was doing yahoo yahoo - PHOTOS / Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.