Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus (414 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by sadi78: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Muslims who are living in China, pray for them to be protected from the Coronavirus outbreak in China...

Respectfull Muslims are being unfairly imprisoned and oppressed because they are for Chinese Muslims.
They are not happy to see of dying the Chinese in front of them but 30 million Muslims in China no one has effected coronavirus...
Alhamdulillah...

The important thing is Muslims are praying without wearing a mask because the Almighty Allah is with them.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by ibsaq(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by sulasa07(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
sadi78:
Muslims who are living in China, pray for them to be protected from the Coronavirus outbreak in China...

Respectfull Muslims are being unfairly imprisoned and oppressed because they are for Chinese Muslims.
They are not happy to see of dying the Chinese in front of them but 30 million Muslims in China no one has effected coronavirus...
Alhamdulillah...

The important thing is Muslims are praying without wearing a mask because the Almighty Allah is with them.[color=#006600][/color]
I'm a Muslim but don't turn the sentence that :"Coronavirus has not affected any out of 30 Million Muslims in China" into a religious propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by aadoiza: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
This op is a mumu
Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by sulasa07(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:
This op is a mumu
You can advise the OP,why use such word.
Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by Eviana(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
I agree with the poster Sulasa07's first reply.
Coronavirus will affect human beings in general (Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Traditionalists/Pagans, Atheists etc.).
Not "all" will be affected, but neither will "all" be protected just because of a particular religion.
I am saying that as a Christian who believes in the supernatural protection of my Lord and Saviour as well, but also understands that (as an inhabitant on this earth), that I am not "exempt" from calamities.....whatever they may be.
I do hope that the number of casulties of this pandemic won't grow to a much more exhorbitant number. Death is a horrible thing.
Re: Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
We pray for safety for all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor ‘demands N37m Fare’ To Fight Coronavirus Demon In Hell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Covid-19 Lockdown Extension / Are These The Last Days, Shortly before the Last Day of the Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.