Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

$20 For This Truck. Please Help - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / $20 For This Truck. Please Help (3944 Views)

Why Does This Truck Have So Many Tires? (Photo) / Would You Buy This Truck For 800k? / I Need This Truck Tomorrow For Hire Now Dm Me If You Have @07083676583 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by adanny01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Remix10:
grin grin grin ;DAwoof no good oh, so you think se person go open eye sell that truck for 20 dollar, when e no be international NGO....laugh wan kii me.

This matter is not funny oh.

He probably just placed an innocent minimum bid hoping to be outbidded but ended up the only bidder.

Its not as if the car was advertised for $20 and he made a decision to buy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by promotervickky(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Find someone there to be using it to park load for people there and be sending you money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by Homguy(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2020
LOL! grin grin grin grin
I live about 15 mins drive from a Copart garage, and about 2 hours drive from another. I would never even look up cars in their garage just 2 hours from me, because I don't want any unnecessary stress and expense for my self. First thing to check is the location you are bidding on. Op learnt the hard way.

Just ignore the truck its not worth it.
Do not mind those people asking you to pay $400 dollars to Copart for an account that's likely not a dealer/paid account. Your account will be barred and you will be unable to bid on any cars. You can get a new account using different Names, addresses and details. An assessor would most likely go through your new account to ensure its not a duplicate before you get your ID number. So be sure that you are providing totally different details. e.g Wifes Name as new account owner.
All the best.
cc; Odogu9195

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
FrancisAdl:
Op what’s the update?
Truck was relisted

1 Like

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by adanny01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Homguy:
LOL! grin grin grin grin
I live about 15 mins drive from a Copart garage, and about 2 hours drive from another. I would never even look up cars in their garage just 2 hours from me, because I don't want any unnecessary stress and expense for my self. First thing to check is the location you are bidding on. Op learnt the hard way.

Just ignore the truck its not worth it.
Do not mind those people asking you to pay $400 dollars to Copart for an account that's likely not a dealer/paid account. Your account will be barred and you will be unable to bid on any cars. You can get a new account using different Names, addresses and details. An assessor would most likely go through your new account to ensure its not a duplicate before you get your ID number. So be sure that you are providing totally different details. e.g Wifes Name as new account owner.
All the best.
cc; Odogu9195

Good advice even though OP did same.

From your experience which 3 locations are best for a copart newbie to get vehicles at minimum stress.
Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by timifakay(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Odogu9195:

Truck was relisted

How did you go about it, any associated fee?
Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by sultaan(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
You see why Nigerians are being banned on most commercial sites, we jump head first without testing the depth

2 Likes

Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by Homguy(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2020
adanny01:

From your experience which 3 locations are best for a copart newbie to get vehicles at minimum stress.
Great! Unfortunately, I dont live in the US and dont know much about buying and shipping from the US as most cars coming to Nigeria are bought in or sent through the US.
Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by timifakay(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
adanny01:

Maryland
Virginia
Carolina
Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by sultaan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Florida
Carolina
Georgia

IMHO are the best location based on access to Port and weather. There are fewer vehicles exposed to road salt which causes rust.
Re: $20 For This Truck. Please Help by owo4mii(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Well, Budget Between $1500-$1600 and for clearing in Lagos is around 550k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2009 Mini Cooper S / »»»Sold!! Neat Lexus RX350 010 @ N4.8M Negotiable ««« / Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.