Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. (723 Views)

Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Endsars: Return My Late Father’s Judges’ Robes, Ndoma-egba Begs Looters* / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by MetaPhysical: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Attention to Prof.

We need Sharia gown for Muslim Judges.

Muslim Judges have been dressed in Church Choir robes. This is unacceptable.

MURIC must look into this please.

2 Likes

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Attention to Prof.

Yes ooo... He must look into it. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by PlayerMeji: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hmmm... Muric should also look at the inscription on the logo of the Nigeria Army, it looks like Arabic...

1 Like

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by LamidiCownu: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Attention to Prof.

Nah only Sultan Broda muri fit answer jhor grin cheesy

But honestly , I'd love to treat that man's fcvk up someday cool

1 Like

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
We should even stop using this clownish outfit in our hot humid whether.
Even most of Europe and America no longer use it in the UK they aren't as strict as we are with it.

The slave is a stricter slave master to his fellow slaves that's the case of UK and Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by MetaPhysical: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Nah only Sultan Broda muri fit answer jhor grin cheesy

But honestly , I'd love to treat that man's fcvk up someday cool

grin grin grin
Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by OneCorner: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2020
I think nairaland is just using this muric thing to gain more traffic with their ridiculous wants or complaints or maybe d man is related to Seun... cuz I don’t ever hear about them on any other platform except nairaland

1 Like

Re: Calling On MURIC: Judges Robes Are Exact Replica Of Christian Choir Gown. by MetaPhysical: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
OneCorner:
I think nairaland is just using this muric thing to gain more traffic with their ridiculous wants or complaints or maybe d man is related to Seun... cuz I don’t ever hear about them on any other platform except nairaland

Ssshhh...keep that thought silent! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Now Stacked And Confused / Countries With The Strongest And Weakest Passports In The World / Is That Man Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.