Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Please How Is This Possible??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Is This Possible??? (733 Views)

Is This Possible??- BVN Issue / Is This Possible / Is This Possible? I Need An Answer Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Is This Possible??? by Prectega(m): 2:37am On Feb 12, 2020
My girlfriend just called me to tell me that 24k was withdrawn from her account without her knowledge
20k worth airtime and 4k withdrawl

She received alert for the 20k airtime but she didn't receive for the last one ..

Her ATM is with her ..

She called the bank and they told her she bought 20k airtime and withdrew 4k ..

She received the money today 5pm

And both alerts came today by 10pm ..
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by daddytime(m): 2:45am On Feb 12, 2020
The real owners of the account are monitoring the inflow on the account and doing the needful.

She must have fallen victim to one of these scammers phishing emails by entering her account details ignorantly.

She needs to get to her branch for more info and advice.
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by Prectega(m): 2:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Please i need reply
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by Prectega(m): 2:47am On Feb 12, 2020
daddytime:
The real owners of the account are monitoring the inflow on the account and doing the needful.

She must have fallen victim to one of these scammers phishing emails by entering her account details ignorantly.

She needs to get to her branch for more info and advice.

Will they buy airtime ?
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by daddytime(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Prectega:

Will they buy airtime ?

Sure, anything just to empty the account.
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Someone has access to her card. Ask her to call her bank to block the card.
Re: Please How Is This Possible??? by Prectega(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Someone has access to her card. Ask her to call her bank to block the card.

She has done that

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Freight Rates Fluctuates / These Couple Built Home From Abandoned Container / Vinyl Tile Plank Flooringfor Durability With Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.