Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner (17933 Views)

Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Chief of Defense Staff, who is the head of all 3 wings of the military is from the south, 2 of the 4 chief of staff are from the south. Your problem is lying, you prefer lying to living in reality.

The CDS is a figurehead. The CAS is the one with firepower. The CDS directly commands less than 100 soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
do we still have a federal character commission seeing all the appointments in the Govt has been Muslim Northerners.......yet the Elites in the North are not saying anything!
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Engineer036: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
[May God provides you with one but try to.learn about machine learning also.quote author=Babyface33 post=86581262]Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Qualification - HND in mathematics and statistics
Skill- advanced learning on excel,python and good in data analysis
Contact- henryify33@gmail.com
Thanks,God bless[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by bencarson007(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by bencarson007(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Babyface33:
Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Thanks,God bless

What street skills do you have... Forget all that English you write up there...

I no mean yahoo street o.
I mean street skills.... Driving, welding, electrical knowledge, plumbing, brick laying, painting, ... Anything street... Grammar don't get men jobs these days... Hit me up and I explain better... 08086474515
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by rhames(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/federal-character-commission-grounded.html

The commissioners are present only when their paymasters want to send someone to jail. The rest are either abroad in Dubai enjoying themselves or in a five star hotel with their girlfriends.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by rhames(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/federal-character-commission-grounded.html

The commissioners are present only when their paymasters want to send someone to jail. The rest are either abroad in Dubai enjoying themselves or in a five star hotel with their girlfriends.

Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Enyimbamercedes: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Destroyer of Institutions!
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by eguarojeona: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Chief of Defense Staff, who is the head of all 3 wings of the military is from the south, 2 of the 4 chief of staff are from the south. Your problem is lying, you prefer lying to living in reality.
Everyone here know who is lying.You see no one takes you serious.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by eguarojeona: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
freeze001:
Please its too early for tribal/ethnic/religious bigotry and stupidity. The post is about the deliberate grounding of a core national institution by the President/Executive. My post reflects the same issues by calling out the responsible parties who ought to ensure that institutions run smoothly/optimally. Is GEJ the president today? What explanation is there for the failure of the president to appoint commissioners for FCC as required by law? Why should the FCC be left with just one commissioner when it ought to have 37? Can you see the issue without jumping in with these baseless submissions you put up in the name of defending Buhari and comparing with GEJ? Did GEJ ever leave the FCC without its constitutional appointees? Why are you like this? Who did this to you? Or is it the zombie serum?

They just like lying to justify their bigotry.No one takes these Buharist seriously anymore.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by eguarojeona: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2020
oz4real83:
stop deceiving yourself. Out of 17 security agencies, about 14 are from the north. U think only the army, navy, airforce and the CDF are the only security agencies? Who is the custom boss? Immigration boss?, Nsa?, Efcc boss?,NDLEA boss?, police boss?, minister of defence?, NSCDC boss? , DSS boss?, FRSC boss?, Nigerian prison service boss?, federal fire service boss?, Nema boss?, army boss?, NIA boss?, DIA boss?,. Not everybody is ignorant like u.
Surprisingly some of them are not ignorant.They are just Buharist.They stand truth on its head just to justify their god.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Oblang(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2020
destinie2019:

The CDS is a figurehead. The CAS is the one with firepower. The CDS directly commands less than 100 soldiers.

Not until the CDS is replaced by a northerner, it wont be a figurehead to u lots by then. yeye ppl...
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Tchange1(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

When GEJ stuffed most of the position with SE people the Federal Character was Quota System that must be rejected, you wanted a merit based system. But the moment you liars sit and make claims that PMB is nepotistic without any evidence except your well rehearsed hate and bigotry, we have to call you out, you problem is Federal Character, you problem is greed you want everything be given to you because no one else is worthy to handle such position.

Suddenly every one from the north us Fulani and are PMB relatives, this senseless reasoning is what you term nepotism.

Please get your facts right.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:
When they have been there? Any impacts on the citizens?

They are saving us money jor
Honestly so, there are so many parastatals and agencies with close to zero impact, even the so called ministry of water resources what exactly is their job?
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by mrdharkchild(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
ATTENTION, PLEASE!! ROOMATE NEEDED AROUND AJAH AXIS, BADURE. A LOVELY ROOM IN A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT. THE GOOD GUYS, PLEASE. RENT, AFFORDABLE. CHAT 08140507811 ON WHAT'S APP IF INTERESTED.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by celeiyke: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
They will never replace them because they want to fill everywhere with northern muslims
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by pmoye(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2020
The same government that claimed to be fighting corruption through IPPIS.
Buhari is smarter than most people give him credit for. He is the most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria. And after he is gone is when many of us will realize how much he has destroyed the country. This country will breakdown specifically because of him.

1) He emasculated the FCC deliberately to be able to get away with nepotism and the Northern agenda in recruitment
2) He serves as the grand patron of a terrorist organization, Miyetti Allah and refuses to say a thing against the later's inciting remarks
3) He mobilizes soldiers to fight and be killed by Boko Haram while he spends state money to pamper Boko Haram in the name of rehabilitating them, and then releases them back to continue their attacks.
4) He is leading assault against ASUU right now, because that's an arm of the country that can stop him. The next assault will be against NLC.

People don't change. The only place where he is not so smart is in believing that he can actually in this 21st century carry out a subjugation of Nigeria. He tried it through Ruga, he was silenced. And Amotekun is just something he and his cohort never anticipated.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by CreekCommando: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

When GEJ stuffed most of the position with SE people the Federal Character was Quota System that must be rejected, you wanted a merit based system. But the moment you liars sit and make claims that PMB is nepotistic without any evidence except your well rehearsed hate and bigotry, we have to call you out, you problem is Federal Character, you problem is greed you want everything be given to you because no one else is worthy to handle such position.

Suddenly every one from the north us Fulani and are PMB relatives, this senseless reasoning is what you term nepotism.

Are you saying President Buhari is on a revenge mission? Because if I discover that my predecessor did overtly bad, my target should be to ensure I'm better than him. But unfortunately, your Buhari has become the worst Nigerian leader from 1960 till date.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2020
freeze001:
Please its too early for tribal/ethnic/religious bigotry and stupidity. The post is about the deliberate grounding of a core national institution by the President/Executive. My post reflects the same issues by calling out the responsible parties who ought to ensure that institutions run smoothly/optimally. Is GEJ the president today? What explanation is there for the failure of the president to appoint commissioners for FCC as required by law? Why should the FCC be left with just one commissioner when it ought to have 37? Can you see the issue without jumping in with these baseless submissions you put up in the name of defending Buhari and comparing with GEJ? Did GEJ ever leave the FCC without its constitutional appointees? Why are you like this? Who did this to you? Or is it the zombie serum?

Besides dat, this is not the first time this admin will be found wanting in filling vacant positions.
Even his media aides and chief of staff worked for three months without proper appointments in the start of his second term. It took pressure from the media and even a lawsuit for him to do the right thing. Not to mention appointing dead people in his first term. This consistent dereliction of duty is clearly impeachable and shows how lazy buhari is.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by dbayei(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria wee country hmmm...how can d unemployed have hope in these country.
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Splashme: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2020
freeze001:
This country is gone to the dogs!

Naturally, since Buhari is the king of nepotism, he will not 'remember' that there is a Federal Character Commission that needs to have commissioners put in place to ensure balance even though we know appointees will still be stupid APC stooges that will uphold politics over their core mandates! If it was petroleum or NDDC or NPA, he will sharply appoint and re-appoint!
Our rubber-stamp national assembly also has Senate and House Committees on Federal Character but they are also dead asleep, exercising no oversight to call the Executive to order with respect to its statutory duties!

Why won't there be shoddy recruitment in various MDAs with no consideration for federal character? Is this not dereliction of duty and non-performance? Is this not an impeachable offense? Unfortunately, both the Executive and National Assembly are guilty. Then the states that know that they have not nominated any Federal commissioner for the FCC are also in another class of stupid!

In short, I am tired!

Thank you
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Really
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sai Buhari!
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by XANDERBOY85: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:
When they have been there? Any impacts on the citizens?

They are saving us money jor

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Only you could come up with such an excuse! We may just as as well ask why we have a president, as -overall- he’s impacted negatively on the Nigerian polity!
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Czartega(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
freeze001:
This country is gone to the dogs!

Naturally, since Buhari is the king of nepotism, he will not 'remember' that there is a Federal Character Commission that needs to have commissioners put in place to ensure balance even though we know appointees will still be stupid APC stooges that will uphold politics over their core mandates! If it was petroleum or NDDC or NPA, he will sharply appoint and re-appoint!
Our rubber-stamp national assembly also has Senate and House Committees on Federal Character but they are also dead asleep, exercising no oversight to call the Executive to order with respect to its statutory duties!

Why won't there be shoddy recruitment in various MDAs with no consideration for federal character? Is this not dereliction of duty and non-performance? Is this not an impeachable offense? Unfortunately, both the Executive and National Assembly are guilty. Then the states that know that they have not nominated any Federal commissioner for the FCC are also in another class of stupid!

In short, I am tired!

Me too I'm tired. But I've learnt not to carry Nigeria problem for my head. It can fit to cause craze grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by freeze001(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's just sad, shameful and annoying all at the same time!
Czartega:

Me too I'm tired. But I've learnt not to carry Nigeria problem for my head. It can fit to cause craze grin
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Babyface33: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tanks,working on dat now
Engineer036:
[May God provides you with one but try to.learn about machine learning also.quote author=Babyface33 post=86581262]Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Thanks,God bless
Re: Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner by Babyface33: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm,well am into tiles installation,still learning ,tanks
bencarson007:

What street skills do you have... Forget all that English you write up there...

I no mean yahoo street o.
I mean street skills.... Driving, welding, electrical knowledge, plumbing, brick laying, painting, ... Anything street... Grammar don't get men jobs these days... Hit me up and I explain better... 08086474515

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.