Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Operations Person Needed At Ysidra Creative Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Person Needed At Ysidra Creative Solutions (155 Views)

Pick Up/ Delivery Person Needed! / Social Media Person Needed In A Company On The Mainland / Sales Person Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operations Person Needed At Ysidra Creative Solutions by Mikelsogo1(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2020
JOB ALERT!!!
A print production firm is seeking to hire Operations/Project Manager, skilled in basic accounting and record keeping
Requirements:
Certification: Minimum: Bsc/HND/OND: 3 years work experience
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to operations@ysidra.com
Application deadline: 25th February 2020
Re: Operations Person Needed At Ysidra Creative Solutions by prowriterss: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I help my clients crack the code behind crafting a world-class CV

I’ve spent 100’s of hours writing and tweaking my clients resumes to help them realize the job of their dreams. And now I can do the same for you.

We all know the feeling of sending our resumes to a company. Excited to tell them why we're perfect for the job…then waiting, and waiting…and never hearing back. Just crickets in the wind…

Then you do it over, and over again. Wondering if they even got your resume. Waking up early and clicking "refresh" in your inbox…then sighing.

This does NOT have to happen to you anymore.
I specialize in creating emotionally stimulating resumes and cover letters which get interviews. Almost every time.
Don't make the same mistakes over 87% of people going for a new job make.
Crush your opposition in your next interview and transform your life.
Get in touch today, and let’s get you the job you deserve!

Check my profile signature for samples

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Share Point And Powerapps Application Developer / Vacancy: Experienced Argon Welders. / Business Dev Manager Needed In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.