Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years (42983 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Frenzy01(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.

I'd be glad if you treat my issue with great empathy and pity and perhaps proffer a solution if you've been in my shoes before.

After some couple of years of failed efforts in getting an admission, I finally got one in a federal university in the south west year 2017 but the problem remains that I was yet to be given the admission on the jamb portal.

Being ignorant of the implications of accepting such offer and hoping that the issue would be resolved soon, I gladly got ahead with other Registration processes and of course the lectures.

Currently, I'm in my third year studying computer science and I am beginning to get worried cause, logging in on the jamb portal almost every week there has been no changes still. I implore you to kindly proffer a solution to my present predicament and I'd be so glad you do cos right now I'm so perplexed after learning of the implications.

Thanks a lot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by opera1(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Frenzy01:
I'd be glad if you treat my issue with great empathy and pity and perhaps proffer a solution if you've been in my shoes before. After some couple of years of failed efforts in getting an admission, I finally got one in a federal university in the south west year 2017 but the problem remains that I was yet to be given the admission on the jamb portal. Being ignorant of the implications of accepting such offer and hoping that the issue would be resolved soon, I gladly got ahead with other Registration processes and of course the lectures. Currently, I'm in my third year studying computer science and I am beginning to get worried cause, logging in on the jamb portal almost every week there has been no changes still. I implore you to kindly proffer a solution to my present predicament and I'd be so glad you do cos right now I'm so perplexed after learning of the implications. Thanks a lot

U need Jamb Regularization

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by sim37(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2020
what about jamb regularization , 've u done dat?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Frenzy01(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2020
sim37:
what about jamb regularization , 've u done dat?
no, how do I go about that pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by loveanonymity(f): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Go to jamb office and make enquires. I think you will have to pay some money, 10k or so. You will be given a form that the VC of your school will sign, then the correction would be made.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by opera1(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Frenzy01:
no, how do I go about that pls
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Randy100: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Young man, you don't have a problem. Let me save my empathy for something serious.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by sEGXY2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nawa 4 u o
All you have to do is regularize your admission....cost less 10k sef!

8 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by johnjohnson(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
If your school gave you admission letter then there is no problem. You just have to do your jamb regularization which will not cost you more than 10k

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by omobacyprus(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
See why it's good to ask. Baba would have think and think and think

297 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by LilSmith55(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
U need only just JAMB regularization

7 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Viserion: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
I rushed to the thread thinking I'll see someone talking about how a girl ruined his life..

guy go do regularisation...

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Frenzy01:
I'd be glad if you treat my issue with great empathy and pity and perhaps proffer a solution if you've been in my shoes before. After some couple of years of failed efforts in getting an admission, I finally got one in a federal university in the south west year 2017 but the problem remains that I was yet to be given the admission on the jamb portal. Being ignorant of the implications of accepting such offer and hoping that the issue would be resolved soon, I gladly got ahead with other Registration processes and of course the lectures. Currently, I'm in my third year studying computer science and I am beginning to get worried cause, logging in on the jamb portal almost every week there has been no changes still. I implore you to kindly proffer a solution to my present predicament and I'd be so glad you do cos right now I'm so perplexed after learning of the implications. Thanks a lot
Like the others have advised, u need jamb regularization. But this days it a little bit difficult, a friend of Mine has been visiting jamb office for the past 2 months, yet no positive result.
My advice to 2020 university aspirants is to make sure they accept admission from jamb caps.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Nickshrapnel: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

Like the others have advised, u need jamb regularization. But this days it a little bit difficult, a friend of Mine has been visiting jamb office for the past 2 months, yet no positive result.
My advice to 2020 university aspirants is to make sure they accept admission from jamb caps.
But I saw a news saying JAMB would no longer be the one to give admission(may not be true though)
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by hamid6249: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
I had similar case when was in my 4th year ....try to be a regular entitiy in your sch student affairs building ...as some one suggested above , you need a regulization here .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Frenzy01(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
I just feel a weight lifted off my head.. Been thinking it's something serious since I saw a news about jamb not posting some students for nysc and stuffs like that yesterday.

41 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by TheSourcerer: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Viserion:
I rushed to the thread thinking I'll see someone talking about how a girl ruined his life..

guy go do regularisation...
mad man! grin

5 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Mistaicey2288: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Frenzy01:

SMH! You allowed desperation take over your sense of reasoning.. Why would you even believe you were already admitted when you knew it was through jamb you were getting the admission?What even made yoi think you got the admission? Is your record even on the School portal already or someone just gave you the letter or mere words of mouth ?

Perhaps you should try contact Jamb to make more inquiries about ghe problem. Next time, be careful not to allow desperation ruin you. I wish you luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Just pray you don't get expelled. I was expelled at my penultimate year years ago and it really affected my progress both psychologically and spiritually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by olaboy33(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2020
I was also worried just as you are now.

Simply go to a Jamb Accredited Cbt Center, do Jamb Regularization, you'll be given a letter which you'll then take to your school Senate.

After a month, jamb will send your admission letter to your email.

That's all. You don't need to visit any jamb office.

13 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
But I saw a news saying JAMB would no longer be the one to give admission(may not be true though)
Lol, when ur school admit u, ur name is then sent to jamb so that u accept or decline. Schools now are even making it compulsory to submit jamb admission letter during screening. As u know jamb is also responsible for those NYSC stuffs, which means they must have ur record .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Nickshrapnel: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

Lol, when ur school admit u, ur name is then sent to jamb so that u accept or decline. Schools now are even making it compulsory to submit jamb admission letter during screening. As u know jamb is also responsible for those NYSC stuffs, which means they must have ur record .
I misread the headline, JAMB was warning institutions about them giving admission without their approval

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I misread the headline, JAMB was warning institutions about them giving admission without their approval
Correct! To be on the safer side, one should just make sure he/she accepts admission from the jamb caps.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by NigeriaBam: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Alitair(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
You will not be expelled bro.

People buy results if there is no hope but I believe yours will not get to that.

Put in your best and leave the rest for God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by AmazingDesigns: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
sad
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Dobson43: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
angry
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Dididrumz(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by joenor(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Just find a way to solve it, try and find any close jamb office to resolve that.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Frenzy01:

I'd be glad if you treat my issue with great empathy and pity and perhaps proffer a solution if you've been in my shoes before.

After some couple of years of failed efforts in getting an admission, I finally got one in a federal university in the south west year 2017 but the problem remains that I was yet to be given the admission on the jamb portal.

Being ignorant of the implications of accepting such offer and hoping that the issue would be resolved soon, I gladly got ahead with other Registration processes and of course the lectures.

Currently, I'm in my third year studying computer science and I am beginning to get worried cause, logging in on the jamb portal almost every week there has been no changes still. I implore you to kindly proffer a solution to my present predicament and I'd be so glad you do cos right now I'm so perplexed after learning of the implications.

Thanks a lot
Let me tell you the truth, without jamb admission letter, you're just wasting your time. After you graduate, when you wan start clearance, nah then you will understand me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.