Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use (2054 Views)

Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Nairaland, I Really Appreciate U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by TheArchangel(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
Note taking him abroad was not really for treatment if it was that it could have been better but only to perfect there relocation stay over there now brought back the hussy to die here in Nigeria terrible humans every were
This is bullshits sir and you know it. Abroad hospitals are now God that their treatments are sacrosanct and infallible.
Stop clutching on straws to justify your despicable obsession to your brothers property. You are not even mourning your brother but what he left behind. Let the wife and kids mourn their father, Haba.

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
No never will I be after such never what is my business with the property but the way the whole issue happen still left me in shock as the wife in question never feel rumoursful you as a lady you have a kid and sure think happen not even when that person is the bread winner of the family how will you feel
TheArchangel:
This is bullshits sir and you know it. Abroad hospitals are now God that their treatments are sacrosanct and infallible.
Stop clutching on straws to justify your despicable obsession to your brothers property. You are not even mourning your brother but what he left behind. Let the wife and kids mourn their father, Haba.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
Am not here to exchange words just a words of advice for my fellow men don't put your wife over your family lesson of the days thanks for you comment

I still don't understand what putting his wife over his family has to do with his death.
If he had stayed close to you, would you have stopped his death?
Perhaps the only thing that would have done was to prepare your mind for the inevitable, as you would have been aware he was ill enough to pass on. At the end of the day, this whole thing is about your feelings of hurt. However, while you are hurting, don't forget there are 2 young children out there who have also lost their father and are probably hurting deeper than you, and at the same time they and their mother don't feel safe amongst their father's people.
You haven't said anything concrete about how his wife directly or indirectly killed him, or even how the poor relationship he had with his family killed him.
You are grieving, and you need someone to hold responsible for his death, and you want someone to pay. You are probably going about this wrong way, as no amount of anger towards his wife (since you hold her responsible for the bad relationship between you and your brother) can bring your brother back.
You are pained at your brother's choice of distancing himself from his extended family, but that was his decision. The choice to distance himself has no correlation with his death.
Would you all have contributed money for his care to stop him from dying? Don't forget Steve Jobs bowed down to death when it came, despite all the unimaginable amount of money in his pockets

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just here to put up lesson to all my fellow men out there just look before you jump into that marriage all I have to say sad
yeyeosoronga:

I still don't understand what putting his wife over his family has to do with his death.
If he had stayed close to you, would you have stopped his death?
Perhaps the only thing that would have done was to prepare your mind for the inevitable, as you would have been aware he was ill enough to pass on. At the end of the day, this whole thing is about your feelings of hurt. However, while you are hurting, don't forget there are 2 young children out there who have also lost their father and are probably hurting deeper than you, and at the same time they and their mother don't feel safe amongst their father's people.
You haven't said anything concrete about how his wife directly or indirectly killed him, or even how the poor relationship he had with his family killed him.
You are grieving, and you need someone to hold responsible for his death, and you want someone to pay. You are probably going about this wrong way, as no amount of anger towards his wife (since you hold her responsible for the bad relationship between you and your brother) can bring your brother back.
You are pained at your brother's choice of distancing himself from his extended family, but that was his decision. The choice to distance himself has no correlation with his death.
Would you all have contributed money for his care to stop him from dying? Don't forget Steve Jobs bowed down to death when it came, despite all the unimaginable amount of money in his pockets
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
Note taking him abroad was not really for treatment if it was that it could have been better but only to perfect there relocation stay over there now brought back the hussy to die here in Nigeria terrible humans every were

You were not close to your brother oga, and had no idea what was going on in his life.
All you have been saying since is very haphazard/scattered everywhere. It just shows you are telling us third/fourth party narratives, meaning 'dem say, dem say'.
You do not know why they went abroad or even if they had relocated. Did they go on holiday, or for medical opinion? Both travelling at the same time ( and perhaps even with their children) to perfect their relocation sounds very vague.
You do not know anything about how your brother made his money or his investments.
You do not even know his children
You have not known your brother for several years. You left it too late.

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by yeyeosoronga: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
PureMind2:
Just here to put up lesson to all my fellow men out there just look before you jump into that marriage all I have to say sad

Yes, its advisable to look before you leap into any marital union.
But in this your brother's case, tell me:
1. specifically how the marriage contributed to his death/how it had anything to do with his death
2. what exactly is your sister in law's fault? What has she done wrong to your family and why do you hate her so much?
(Perhaps not informing you guys of his illness, is what angered you. But your brother may also have insisted not to bother you people)

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have explain over time don't really know what you want me to say again you can read from most of my comment am not commenting because of the property but just imagine how terrible people might be when it come to money issue people are very wick in fact we are in these wicked world God will judge everyone accordingly right from these earth I believe cry cry cry
yeyeosoronga:

Yes, its advisable to look before you leap into any marital union.
But in this your brother's case, tell me:
1. specifically how the marriage contributed to his death/how it had anything to do with his death
2. what exactly is your sister in law's fault? What has she done wrong to your family and why do you hate her so much?
(Perhaps not informing you guys of his illness, is what angered you. But your brother may also have insisted not to bother you people)
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by asapeola(m): 3:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Alaye! I have read all your zig zag stories despite ur incoherent writing but all I see is that ur just a young kid embittered! And as someone has rightly put, all ur assertions are hearsay dem say dem say. U said she hid ur bro all thru d sickness till death n d next minute ur saying they travelled abroad for treatment but he still ddnt get well (like say people dnt die in hospitals overseas), and u still again then turned around to say they only went for relocation stuffs. Lemme nt b harsh on u cos its very obvious u werent close to ur bro n his family which i strongly believe its as a result of the narrative ur own parents n family members have planted in u. Ur doing badly at justifying ur bros death! There r so many points in ur story to depict that ur eyes r on the property of ur bros because thats what u even started ur story with. This ur story my guy isnt worth a book n ur advise to other men is unnecessary! Stay strong and God be with you all.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Thanks
asapeola:
Alaye! I have read all your zig zag stories despite ur incoherent writing but all I see is that ur just a young kid embittered! And as someone has rightly put, all ur assertions are hearsay dem say dem say. U said she hid ur bro all thru d sickness till death n d next minute ur saying they travelled abroad for treatment but he still ddnt get well (like say people dnt die in hospitals overseas), and u still again then turned around to say they only went for relocation stuffs. Lemme nt b harsh on u cos its very obvious u werent close to ur bro n his family which i strongly believe its as a result of the narrative ur own parents n family members have planted in u. Ur doing badly at justifying ur bros death! There r so many points in ur story to depict that ur eyes r on the property of ur bros because thats what u even started ur story with. This ur story my guy isnt worth a book n ur advise to other men is unnecessary! Stay strong and God be with you all.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by Triniti(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Man, this op is very hard to read. Bottom line is look very well before you reap in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Very simple and straight thanks no feminist comment here
Triniti:
Man, this op is very hard to read. Bottom line is look very well before you reap in marriage
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by gabyet: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whoever wrote this post is so malicious and greedy. It is so obvious you are wicked and just after the property. Everything you wrote has been so inconsistent and your defense is so poor. What do you expect the poor widow to do?
Just swallow your pride and go and beg the wife and stop disturbing us on this Forum.

1 Like

Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Got my point from reasonable members already am okay
gabyet:
Whoever wrote this post is so malicious and greedy. It is so obvious you are wicked and just after the property. Everything you wrote has been so inconsistent and your defense is so poor. What do you expect the poor widow to do?
Just swallow your pride and go and beg the wife and stop disturbing us on this Forum.
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
[color=#006600][quote author=lilyheaven post=86590092]
grin grin
Did you just say have a meeting on how the children will be catered for?
You should know nothing like that will ever happen , even if she had a male child.
The meeting will just end there, they are feeling bad and looking for away to fight the young widow.
They must have shown her
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
God Dey
Re: Book write up start now really appreciate as I will pick point here to use by PureMind2: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
We are not here for insult if you are pained keep it to you fucking self more over I never expect anything from him before now always reason up well before you put up a daft comment we are talking about life here you are turning things upside down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet My Lovely Kids! / My 9yrs Old Son Asked Me If It Is Right To Like A Girl At His Age / Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.