Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lands For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lands For Sale (557 Views)

Lands For Sale At Matogun Lagos / Ogun State / Lands For Sale At OBA, ANAMBRA STATE / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale by marvisoj: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2020
greetings to you,
the good thing is that we all knows the format of securing a good future,that is only when you invest wisely like buying a land for oil palm and rubber plantation etc.
we have lands for sale at Delta state Edo State even at Ogun State,I advise you go into agriculture bcus of the way our country is going.
for further information please contact me or WhatsApp .... 08160805414 mr.marvis Oji. kissgreetings to you,
the good thing is that we all knows the format of securing a good future,that is only when you invest wisely like buying a land for oil palm and rubber plantation etc.
we have lands for sale at Delta state Edo State even at Ogun State,I advise you go into agriculture bcus of the way our country is going.
for further information please contact me or WhatsApp .... 08160805414 mr.marvis Oji.

(1) (Reply)

A Whole Floor Of Office Space Available For Rent In Herbert Maculay Road Yaba. / A Plot Of Land At Shimawa For Sale Close To Redeemed Camp Prize1.3m Asking Con / Land Available At Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.