Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President (498 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by sped1oro(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Update on the Student Union President caught in Cultist action.

The guy could be innocent and he could also be complicit in this matter. The reason for my position arose from similar scenario that happened during my time in Federal PolyIlaro, the Student Union President then who happens to be my close friend was equally way laid on a the road by the boys while coming to meet us at the Speaker's house. We got a hint that some boys were bushing up the President and when we got there they changed the story that the President was owing them some money.

Although, from reliable source, I was informed yesterday that the guy was to be handed over or had taken the leadership of the when he was caught.

The disciplinary panel will unravel the mystery behind his actions.

Hear his alibi on the matter......

"I was charmed by cultists while going to church" – Ilaro Poly SUG president

https://punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by lekkxydinho: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
See stupid excuse?
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Larryfest(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Very laughable excuse..
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2020
E fit be true...cos he cant deny his blooders.
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by cRobo: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Why engage in something you aren't proud of publicly
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nbote(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Hahahahaha... U were charmed and d title PRESIDENT was also charmed into d regalia u were wearing abi? Dis one na Kpomo man
Re: I Was Charmed By Cultists While Going To Church – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2020

(1)

ESUT Fraud And Posers For The VC, Prof. Anike / Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? / COVID-19: 500 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos By Police Over Massive Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.