Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa (33636 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by nicoleabiodun(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Are you looking for a driving Job? Are you between the age 25-40? Do you have a passion for driving and you can drive? Do you have a valid driver's license and you know your way around Lagos? Send your Cv to chauffeurcustodian@gmail.com or call 08073179459.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Finnese001: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:

She probably wants to infect you, the truth is that you will be more comfortable to Bleep a girl who is not an olosho without condom than a girl who is and so would the next guy so it is easier to get STD from an average girl who is unfaithful.

you're right bro, because one is always conscious when bleeping olosho, but still some olosho will ask you to increase their pay so you can bleep them without condom, most especially when you are finding it very difficult to cum with the condom on
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by winkmart: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
mrket spoil
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
tongue
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Abeg free legi hustlers jare. Whcih one cum bi dis nonsense, why arresting them. are they boko, fulani or bandits?
mak dem no go chase after bandits na ashawo joint dem wan flex muscle.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Cantonese: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
It appears that this hisbah group is more powerful than the Nigerian police force in the northern states. Most of the arrests that we hear are carried out by hisbah. The seem to have powers to operate inside and outside major cities. If that is the case why do the northerners cry over Amotekun?

All the regions must have their own security outfits with such powers to arrest.

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Finnese001: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

We know who they are and where they come from. It is one of the developments the world developers have been exporting for long.

They are everwhere practising it, even in sambisa forest. Someone asked what was the lingua franca in all the brothels in Nigeria and he was appropriate answered.

waste product

2 Likes

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Thirteenblood: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Usanga35: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
majamajic:
Sex workers are important in the society ooo

Make konji no go kill man pikin grin

Lol....I tell u
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by dalass(f): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
All the taxes going to FG as a result of breweries and cigarettes, hotels, profit making banks etc must be haram to them as well. Because their religious belief should be against the MONEY made from such haramic businesses!

Bloody hypothetics!!!

cool

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Prophet777: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Then rape would be on the rise...
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by nedekid: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).
While against prostitution, a man is likely to get hiv from his girl friend or wife than a sex worker. Why? Most ashis are pros and will carry a condom around. Even you knowing she is a sex worker will avoid chooking her without a condom.
Cheating girl friends/wife's you gladly chook direct will rather infect a man without him knowing.

3 Likes

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by snitchbitch: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
many women think that their pvssies are worth millions of dollars but they aren't, who.ores sell them for N500 everyday.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Toscarel: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
TemmyT002:

Don't be surprised if the prostitutes are from other states.
and also patronised by people from other states, right?

all those holier than thou hypocrites
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Kayleb01: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now this news is shocking me like high tension..

Sex that much in the north.,....?
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by seangy4konji: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
normal street ladies na dem deh spread gono pass...weting dem deh carry all in d name of buying wig and iphone

hmmm

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Urchman200: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86590106:

34 Women divided by 3 Men = 11.3333 women!

The question is, how dem take share the last woman into 3 places?
Only a Genius can answer that!!

Okay Bye! wink
just as u have been sharing nepotism and zombism all over the place, only zomby can understand it.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Urchman200: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

We know who they are and where they come from. It is one of the developments the world developers have been exporting for long.

They are everwhere practising it, even in sambisa forest. Someone asked what was the lingua franca in all the brothels in Nigeria and he was appropriate answered.
brain dead is a bad thing ooo,so na so this young man brain take go oooo.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Urchman200:
just as u have been sharing nepotism and zombism all over the place, only zomby can understand it.
Our posts are always and only for intelligent and smart people.
Kiddo, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache biko.
Una no go just siddon for una mat jejely sha!

Nice day! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by kevotek1000(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:

Sex workers probably spread diseases less than the average girlfriend. I am pretty sure no sex worker will have sex without condom.

I do not endorse any form of prostitution though.

I have an IPhone 7plus 256GB for sale, Please check my profile for more details!

I doubt they spread diseases less than average girlfriend. Even though to some extent I support your view but then let's be realistic here...
Do condoms really protect 100%? No

Condoms are 98% effective at protecting against most STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea. However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).
Yea! blame HIV on hoes, Some of these so called hoes are far healthier and HIV free than your so called girlfriends. grin

Besides, have you never heard of CONDOMS?

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
kevotek1000:

I doubt they spread diseases less than average girlfriend. Even though to some extent I support your view but then let's be realistic here...
Do condoms really protect 100%? No

Condoms are 98% effective at protecting against most STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea. However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.
well.. i agree they spread diseases less than so called girlfriends, besides how can you tell your girlfriend or mine are not also prostitutes, infact as long as we are not married to our so called girlfriends i consider them as hoes.

herpes, genital warts and syphilis are curable, trust me i know! smiley
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by deolurexy1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

A lot of adults can't adult properly, they need laws and constant attention to survive.

I'm sure those oloshos are southern she negro's.

Southern people are disgusting

You must be crazy, your northern politicians patronize these prostitutes the most yet they give you laws to further influence thier grip and control over your lives. I hate the north so much they will rather destroy the vagina of a 10year old than have concentual relations with an adult.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
That's shocking. I thought Fulanis don't engage in prostitution
And who told you they are Fulani? I bet my life they are iyamuri breed.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Never knew aahewo dey ile hausa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Burnt To Death By Her Co-Wife In Niger State (Photos) / Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Man Dies After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.