Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. (387 Views)

Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W / Osinbajo: In Resolving Conflicts, Leaders Must Make Sacrifices, Risk Popularity / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by AmTruth: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Your Lordship, even the courage to send this message to us Nigerians is a Sacrifice from you.

I really sympathize with the His Lordship concerning the plights of Christians especially in the North.

But your specific admonishment is not encouraging especially for most of our Security men and women who with their lives keep themselves in the battlefield against the evil of Boko Haram, kidnapping, cultism, ritualist,arm robbery etc.

It's Worthy to note that even as we are speaking this our men and women are out there sacrificing their lives because without them we would not be existing in where we're presently now.

The challenges of security should be taken seriously by our political, religious and traditional leaders. In everybody sacrificing his time, resources,energy, knowledge, information etc.
You mentioned that even if you kill the HATER you have not killed HATRED, so it's about ideology most of the time. And to kill ideology it must be the responsibilities of all.
From our immediate family down to our churches, mosques and schools to position of authorities in government.

Even what His Lordship have done in passing this message takes Sacrifices too.

Despite our present predicament we should keep on encouraging our gallant security men and women to keep the good fight until Nigeria become better. Just as in our own part we find the way against Negative ideology rampaging our society.

We call on our President Buhari to speed up his efforts in tackling this menace.

We all need to make sacrifices.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by donbachi(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2020
"sacrifices"....the only sacrifice is to move the presidency to the north east.
Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by DCmonster: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Thunder and Ogun kill you there, idiotic OP. Sacrifice your entire family first. Sacrifice kill you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by AmTruth: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't think it is sensible to respond to a Distressed Hater who is not responsible in his response.
No Way
DCmonster:
Thunder and Ogun kill you there, idiotic OP. Sacrifice your entire family first. Sacrifice kill you there.
Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
I swear I don't know what to type seriously ....naija matter don reach me for neck grin is well sha
Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by Turantula(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
My dear OP muslim friend, like someone rightly said Ogun & thunder should kill you, but I am also inviting Amadioha to do the needful on your islamic skull. You think we dont know of your taquia technique, please sacrifice you father, mother, children and family first then we can take you serious. Anumpama
Re: Your Lordship, Bishop Kukah We All Need To Make Sacrifices. by Caseless: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
good point! I can't believe kukah openly rubbish the efforts of those dying for us to live. Persecution of christians? Muslims are persecuted too. I hate it when certain religion tries to play victims with that word because they have the media.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Retrospect With A View On India In Comparison. / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Sympathises Wth People Of Kutigi / Boko Haram Takes Over Garkida Town In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.