Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed (528 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / “I Haven’t Slept In My Own Bed This Year”- Temi Otedola (photos) / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed by viktohmoses(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Temi Otedola has taken to social media to share her experience that since the year 2020 began she has not slept of her own bed and that it has sent curious minds into wild thoughts.

The fashion blogger and actress is currently in Senegal for a movie shoot, ”Citation“, made this known when she shared beautiful pictures on her instagram handle.

source:https://yawanigeria.com/

Re: Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed by Kayleb01: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Been sleeping on Mr.eazi's bed all through I guess...
Re: Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed by Lawalemi(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Na this one go disgrace Otedola. Cuppy still dey try to package well
Re: Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed by winosport: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2020
And we should care because?

(1) (Reply)

Movie Star Nikita Waligwa Dies @15 | Queen Of Katwe / INCREDIBLE! How A Man And A Lady Died After ‘hard’ Sex In Port Harcourt / Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.