Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare (35563 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by content208: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584982:

Weren't you trying to put down Sowore down earlier? Boy, you have no shame or honor. You've sold your soul to the devil.

THE EVIL YOU DO WILL LIVE WITH YOU
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by content208: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
richesbhc:
I guess the damages will be payed with tax payers money, it is even small to what i was expecting.

Useless government headed by a complete dunce who doesn't know left from right and careless about rule of law.

Will you please keep quiet.

is shameless. He, therefore, doesn't know when to shut up.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Splashme: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Useless people in govt
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by emperorzz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Antoeni:
Do you Know that “Tacha “ Has More Loyal Supporters & Fans Than Sowore And his AAC Party Put Together
and so, is Tacha not a celebrity too. You on the other hand, you have 30 fans...plus me now 31, but me i am not loyal to you. cant speak for the remaining thirty. take sometime and ponder this...you may just see the picture i painted here.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:
We love our "Daddy" Buhari.

Our Darling President will pay

grin angry grin angry grin angry grin

angry grin grin

Na which ZoneB get this statement?
Rotten meat seller. I no cal name ohhhhh
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Ofemmanu1: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
nograv:

cheesy Buhari won't like this..
He should go to hell.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Ofemmanu1: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Rotten meat seller. I no cal name ohhhhh
That mannabbqgrill is a pure basterrd.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:

angry grin grin

Good boy, may your life and that of the 28 people that liked your post be as smooth as Nigeria is under daddy buhari's tenure.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
CJN = Malo
AGF = Malo
AGF's Rep. = Malo
Nigeria = grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Sarah20A(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
Seriously? 200k? Na cigar money be that na
a slap is better than a blow in most cases undecided
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by DavidEsq(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
winosport:
#200,000 for the kidnapping or the public humikiatiin.... Joke of a country
It was cost for delaying the proceedings. Not damages.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Josh44s(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sheriman:
Is Nigeria A Country Or Union??

A zoo

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by asspen8: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
Few days to valentine

Chek my siggy to place order
What ur price,I need one ND can I send the picture
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2020

naigeria
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by mikeljims(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584982:

Watch as Nairaland Hypocrites that castigated, abused, cursed and vilified this same Justice some months back come out and start praising her to high heavens now.

Number One Characteristics of a wailer : HYPOCRISY!!

@Yele,
Sha make sure you share the money 50/50 to Bakare and not try to form 'I be ur oga' or i spent more days in detention pass you! cheesy
Give him his 100K 200K complete biko!
Or else, there will be a revolution starting from the court premises! wink
Detention is Detention!

God bless Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

U wan smoke cigarettes with 200K?
Omo see broda...........

Broda wey handsome...... tongue

Mumu as zombie wey you be..you didn’t see where it’s stated 200k each to Yele and Bakare. Why the dumb prerogative of Yele short-changing Bakare?

Quite typical, otherwise how would a sensible person be in support of the nonsense going on in the country. You should be ashamed of yourself really!
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by FA13(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:

angry grin grin

Lol
It is by one paid miscreant disgracing himself with his psychopancy everywhere.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by mikeljims(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kayleb01:

Thanks for pointing that out, I actually didn't read to the end.

Let's see what the final judgement will be

Typical example of the sort of olodos we have all over the country. Nobody wants to read..everyone is just jumping to dumb comments and of course moving along as Zombies
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by FA13(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584982:

Watch as Nairaland Hypocrites that castigated, abused, cursed and vilified this same Justice some months back come out and start praising her to high heavens now.

@Yele,
Sha make sure you share the money 50/50 to Bakare and not try to form 'I be ur oga' or i spent more days in detention pass you! cheesy
Detention is Detention!

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Omo see broda...........

It must be paid miscreants like you that will vilify the judge for enforcing the bail granted and ordering the DSS to release him according to the law.

Every sane person supported the judge then.

Shameless! Are you changing your narrative now? You are not different from your boss Malami who is always misinterpreted in all cases?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by NigeriaBam: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
200,000 is too small.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by aminusodiq(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
asspen8:

What ur price,I need one ND can I send the picture
pls see my watzapp link... Let's chat on watzapp
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by aminusodiq(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
ednut1:
how much
pls check my signature
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by LilSmith55(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584982:

@Yele,
Detention is Detention!

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Omo see broda...........

It's 200k each... So no 50/50 sharing.,.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

That mannabbqgrill is a pure basterrd.
Is not his fault, all the dead animals he has been eating is to be blamed. How person go dey leave better meat na to chop rotten meat, what do u expect from rotten meat eater? The way buhari has eaten naija so tey nothing dey again
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
richesbhc:
I guess the damages will be payed with tax payers money, it is even small to what i was expecting.

Useless government headed by a complete dunce who doesn't know left from right and careless about rule of law.
Will you please keep quiet.

You guys should stop quoting this of a fellow.
Don't you all see the shameless charlatan for who he is?
You are just fueling the extremely cheap publicity he craves for on this forum - commenting on EVERY thread, praising and typing prayers up and down and quoting 1/3rd of every main comment in a thread. Such an immature and pathetic human being
Ignore him!
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by executive12: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
They cannot go on with the trial because they don't have any evidence.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Akpaamunsi: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

You guys should stop quoting this of a fellow.
Don't you all see the shameless charlatan for who he is?
You are just fueling the extremely cheap publicity he craves for on this forum - commenting on EVERY thread, praising and typing prayers up and down and quoting 1/3rd of every main comment in a thread. Such an immature and pathetic human being
Ignore him!

The Akpa nsi will soon come and report u to seun and other mods. That's d most he can do
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by oridency(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Antoeni:
Do you Know that “Tacha “ Has More Loyal Supporters & Fans Than Sowore And his AAC Party Put Together
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by TruthSpeaker: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
JUST N200,000? NIGERIA JUSTICE IS A SERIOUS JOKE. I KNOW WE DON’T ABOUT WHAT THE INTERNATIONAL REPERCUSSION WILL BE. IN HUMAN RIGHT ISSUES, SOMETIMES WE ARE EVEN WORSE THAN CHINA.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:

angry grin grin

I guess your dad... grin
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by onyxo76(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
will fg still pay the 200k?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare by Vulcanheph(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:
angry grin grin
The president Nairaland association of Zombies......MANNArottenmeatGRILLS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.