Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) (4495 Views)

Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / Mad Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo!!!!! / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by Burstingbrain: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
If I tel you I just found this new Generation Tekno, pls don’t argue with me.. pls don’t. Just don’t

Like this dude is a fucking resemblance of Tekno, not physically though but in sound.. funny enough he is also a singer, songwriter and a music producer just as Tekno is… If you listen to his songs, the way he arrange his lyrics, the way he put up his beat, And even the way he delivers his lines, you will almost confuse him for Tekno

He goes by the name Agbeti john Oluwafemi known as innocent gpro..…He is a ghanaian born-Nigerian based singer, songwriter and producer as earlier said.. a graduate of economics, at a prestigious state University in ondo state, Nigeria(AAUA), the CEO of main music entertainment, and ravity music studio, and also the next Tekno to emerge from Nigerian music industry…yes, I mean this

Read more below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/mad-ooo-could-this-be-the-new-tekno-we-ve-all-been-waiting-for-anticipate-oga-ade-by-gpro/

Re: Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by Mario1989(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Give us the link to download his songs...Hope his lyrics is better than tekno own..... WE NO WAN HEAR ABOUT BIG CASSAVA AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by segebase(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by Onyenna(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by Innocentgpro: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Mad Oo!! Could This Be The New Tekno We've All Been Waiting For?? (unbelievable) by thundafire: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Burstingbrain:
If I tel you I just found this new Generation Tekno, pls don’t argue with me.. pls don’t. Just don’t

Like this dude is a fucking resemblance of Tekno, not physically though but in sound.. funny enough he is also a singer, songwriter and a music producer just as Tekno is… If you listen to his songs, the way he arrange his lyrics, the way he put up his beat, And even the way he delivers his lines, you will almost confuse him for Tekno

He goes by the name Agbeti john Oluwafemi known as innocent gpro..…He is a ghanaian born-Nigerian based singer, songwriter and producer as earlier said.. a graduate of economics, at a prestigious state University in ondo state, Nigeria(AAUA), the CEO of main music entertainment, and ravity music studio, and also the next Tekno to emerge from Nigerian music industry…yes, I mean this

Read more below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/mad-ooo-could-this-be-the-new-tekno-we-ve-all-been-waiting-for-anticipate-oga-ade-by-gpro/
i know it's u dey OP

(1) (Reply)

Hot Nigerian Model, Beautiful Adaobi Okezie Breaks Instagram With Super Hot Pics / Rapper MI Abaga Launches Search For Man Who Approached His 15-year-old Niece / "If I Arrest This Guy, U All Will Say I'm Using Celebrity Power"- Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.