Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dedicated To All Those Who Lost Thier Lives To Boko Haram Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To All Those Who Lost Thier Lives To Boko Haram Attacks (252 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To All Those Who Lost Thier Lives To Boko Haram Attacks by omohlexy: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
O BROTHER! WHERE ART THOU?
Run! Run! Run!
I hope my legs can carry
Here comes this dreadful monster
Who were once a brother and friend?
I wish I was only dreaming
But yet it’s real as hell
As brothers turns to butchers
With scary swords of death

You used to be my lover
But now you are my pain
As midnight turns to morning
A million times I die.
You hurt me, yet you are smiling,
You pleasure in my pain.
In my every thoughtful moment,
I wish it was a lie.

Who is a sinner?
Who is a winner?
My blood flows in your veins
As you pierce me to my marrow
You hurt your very self.
Hammatan is around the corner
It’s biting hard enough
Then you twitch in lonely anguish,
Oh brothers where art thou!

Dedicated to all those who lost their lives to the BOKO HARAM attacks . May their soul REST IN PEACE
Re: Dedicated To All Those Who Lost Thier Lives To Boko Haram Attacks by Oyiboman69: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wonderful piece

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Impose Curfew On Bayelsa, Gov Inaugurated Amid Tension / Image / Amotekun :call AYC Leader Yerima To Order Over Outfit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.