Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By (2967 Views)

Meet Destiny Etiko Beautiful Mother As She Celebrate Her Daughter New Car / 'Terrific': Femi Otedola Reviews His Daughter's New Song / Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella: Seyi Law's Daughter's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by MiglioreStitchs(f): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lady seen angrily cutting off her daughter's new hair because it was paid for by her estranged baby daddy (video)

https://www.evelynumeh.com/2020/02/lady-seen-angrily-cutting-off-her.html
Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by MightySparrow: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Somebody's head is not correct here!
Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by Kylekent59: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
When you help, dem go complain

You no help, dem go still complain.

She acted base on her bitterness for her estranged baby daddy.

Let us not allow anger to get hold of us, or rule over our bodies.

I am very sure after loosing that hair, the next 30 mins when her temper has cooled , she would start telling herself " I shouldn't have done that"

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by neonly: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bitch
Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by Solidstarr28: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bitter woman. She obviously has issues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by MiglioreStitchs(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
When you help, dem go complain

You no help, dem go still complain.

She acted base on her bitterness for her estranged baby daddy.

Let us not allow anger to get hold of us, or rule over our bodies.

I am very sure after loosing that hair, the next 30 mins when her temper has cooled , she would start telling herself " I shouldn't have done that"

As in ehn
Re: Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By by MiglioreStitchs(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
MightySparrow:
Somebody's head is not correct here!

True

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Oo, See The Inside Of E-money's N250 Million Mansion That Has Gold Table / "I Love My Boobs So Much" - Cossy Reveals: Plus READ What She Says About Having / LMAO. US IndecentStar Calls Out Rich Nigerian Man Who Has 2 NFL Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.