Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo (536 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by kenneth3428(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri.

The patron of Imo Concerned Citizens Forum, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly boy, on Wednesday led members of the group in a protest in Owerri, the Imo State capital.

Charly boy, who spoke during the march, said the judgment of the Supreme Court which sacked Emeka Ihedioha and replaced him with Hope Uzodinma on January 14 was a miscarriage of justice.

He said that the group was protesting the Supreme Court’s judgment and urging it to restore the mandate of Ihedioha.

The activist said that his father, Justice Chukwudife Oputa, who headed the Supreme Court at a point told him and all Nigerians that the apex court can make mistakes.

Oputa, who spoke in a mix of Igbo, pidgin and English languages said that as a ten-year-old boy, his late father told him to fight injustice.

He said, “Na we be government. Those in government houses are not the government but because the way we dey behave, we have made ourselves servants while those in government houses who are now supposed to be our servants are now the government but our mumu don do.

“What we are here to say is very simple. We have come to ask the Supreme Court to reverse its judgment and return justice to Imo State. What was done a few weeks ago by the Supreme Court was a miscarriage of justice.

“As a little boy, a ten-year-old boy, my father told me to fight injustice anywhere. Whether in the South, North, East or West injustice is not good. My father, who was once in charge of the Supreme Court once said that the Supreme Court can make mistakes. We admit that the Supreme Court has made a mistake. They should correct themselves. “

https://punchng.com/my-father-said-supreme-court-can-make-mistakes-charly-boy-protests-in-imo/

Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by KingSatan: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by LosC: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't dwell on the past Glory of your father this Grandpa.

The person above, hope you're now satisfied with the 'FTC' title. It seems you just got a 5G phone
Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
My father said supreme Court can make mistake, but imo state judgement will not be reversed. grin grin grin
Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by johnkey: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Supreme Court under buhari has never stand on the truth before.

1 Like

Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by Flexherbal(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whoever is there should serve the people well.

That is my take.
Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by sapientia(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whatever.

I know the judgement is a fraud simply because, by Supreme court judgement, the number of votes now surpass the total votes cast on that day.

1 Like

Re: Imo: My Father Said Supreme Court Can Make Mistakes’, Charly Boy Protests In Imo by Sirjamo: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your father knows the law more than 7 learned Judges! Ridiculous!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Speaks On Sex / Resons Why Wizkid Will Always Have More Loyal Fans Than Davido / Tacha In Trouble, As IOM Prepares To Sue Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.