Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach (32104 Views)

Finidi George Appointed Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Shorunmu Replaces Agu / Joseph Yobo Officially Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach (Photos) / Chukwuma Agbo Is Dead! Eagles Assistant Coach Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by popovich: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
I know a professional in Ekiti

+2349058524490

Any One Who Bakes Cake In Ekiti
Quote Me [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Vinex4uba(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yobo the own goal maestro, still fresh in my mind how he singlehandedly scored a powerful own goal that looks like a well taken free kick.
My point of view, Yobo has no technical ideas and solutions to profer his, appointment is more of politics than merit.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Vinex4uba(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yobo the own goal maestro, still fresh in my mind how he singlehandedly scored a powerful own goal that looks like a well taken free kick.
My point of view, Yobo has no technical ideas and solutions to profer, his appointment is more of politics than merit.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by jibril4oke(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations bro, in God we trust. May God assist you.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by WeRblessed(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

He does not even know how to analyze sef.
Has he gone for coaching licenses and trainings?

Had he been an American or European you would not have questioned his ability and capabilities. How do you know if all those recycled coaches Nigeria imported from other countries are certified, licensed coaches.

My brother if you want to be successful in life, when you hear some good news about other folks, whether you understand it or not, just bless them and tap that favor.

If there's anything to make you excited about this news, just be excited that Nigerian soccer executives looked into hiring one of their former stars; meaning that they care.

I don't know who the guy Yobo is and don't really watch soccer, but I believe that whatever little contribution he can make is all worth it.

Thank you, and you're welcome!
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by TobiArchy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:
For Really

It's Okay
Any One Who Bakes Cake In Ekiti Quote Me
hello... we make nice cakes here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by back2sender: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

Had he been an American or European you would not have questioned his ability and capabilities. How do you know if all those recycled coaches Nigeria imported from other countries are certified, licensed coaches.

My brother if you want to be successful in life, when you hear some good news about other folks, whether you understand it or not, just bless them and tap that favor.

If there's anything to make you excited about this news, just be excited that Nigerian soccer executives looked into hiring one of their former stars; meaning that they care.

I don't know who the guy Yobo is and don't really watch soccer, but I believe that whatever little contribution he can make is all worth it.

Corrupt NFF body. With alot of money mismanagement
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Our defenders will be scoring own goals now... grin

Congratulations to him, I just love the dude, very dedicated.
yes, but they will surely win Afcon.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Seunpaul01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
The spirit of own goal have arrive.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't have problem with him be assistant coach once he got his licence after all na man know man
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Xano(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
NFF is political. Yobo is not a good football analyst, on evidence of matches i watched him try to analyze. He had not undergone any coach training.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Thirteenblood: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by ignis: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
realstars:
Are we moving forward? Where is this mans coaching abilities?
Was anybody born with that?
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Righteousness89(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

I Guess The Guy Is Well To Do Already

So he shouldn't be paid??
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by revived: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

So he shouldn't be paid??

grin grin
He Shouldn't Bother About The Nff Owing Him

Before He Accepted The Job , Am Sure He Knows How They Owed His Coaches When He Was Still A Player grin grin
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Righteousness89(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

grin grin
He Shouldn't Bother About The Nff Owing Him

Before He Accepted The Job , Am Sure He Knows How They Owed His Coaches When He Was Still A Player grin grin

Do u know Yobo can't spend money today, the way he used to 10yrs ago?
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Esji80(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
veekid:
It's nothing but politics, where's Kanu Nwakwo? Man wey Sabi trade game. Yobo no even qualify to coach a third division team in Nigerian league not to talk of being an assistant coach. Buhari sef
hhhhh u finished Yobo oo but truetalk Nwanko Kanu;J J Okocha Daniel Amokachi Taribo West and so on are far better than Yobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by revived: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do u know Yobo can't spend money today, the way he used to 10yrs ago?

Yes That's True

But If He Is Ever Broke, The He Is Not Wise

What He Earned For A Year In Europe Is Enough For A Life Establishment
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Righteousness89(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Yes That's True

But If He Is Ever Broke, The He Is Not Wise

What He Earned For A Year In Europe Is Enough For A Life Establishment

Bro don't say dt! You know the way the whole village follows a man who has some cash!
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Eridaju(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
All the best bro, you can use this as learning opportunity to be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by henryhemon(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Earthquake2:
Yobo is a dunce

Analysing football is not equals to coaching, and he's even a poor analyst

With his fake accent, I don't know what he has to offer. I don't like that dude. Okocha is far better, listen to Jay Jay Jay's analysis atleast you will know he has ideas but yobo? Big F. He always forming American accent when he doesn't know what he's saying.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Earthquake2:
Yobo is a dunce

Analysing football is not equals to coaching, and he's even a poor analyst

You without a career is criticizing a man with one. I taya for una for this country undecided
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by BestChoiceTutor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

The way u think and analyze your point is amazing. I won't be surprised if you hold/holding/will hold key position in the future. I like people with positive minds. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Ghabz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:
For Really

It's Okay

Quote Me
O'WADES cake & decoration is available, pls call us at 07064719017. contact address: Ado Ekiti. We offer delivery nationwide.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by WeRblessed(f): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
BestChoiceTutor:

The way u think and analyze your point is amazing. I won't be surprised if you hold/holding/will hold key position in the future. I like people with positive minds. God bless u

Thank you my brother. God bless you, as well.
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by femi4: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
YOBO the only ex Super Eagles player with 100 caps

Ogo Ndi Igbo... Congratulations !!!!!!
Enyeama nko
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by michealoluwaseyi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
YOBO the only ex Super Eagles player with 100 caps

Ogo Ndi Igbo... Congratulations !!!!!!
eyaema has 101 caps
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by MrFly(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2020
what will he bring to the table?
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yobo for what after many failures and poor performance in his late career
Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by JoyCreamyCakes(f): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2021
revived:
For Really

It's Okay

Quote Me

For all your cake needs , Joy is available on 07064381723

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Groups & Fixtures. / Raheem Lawal Poses With His 4 Kids / 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.