Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Your Advice Is Needed Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Advice Is Needed Please! (283 Views)

Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / Legal Advise Needed Please / Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
What can I do to stop my married ex from coming to my house with her children pls?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by tpiar: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Give details.

But I think it's better you let her know you're not comfortable with her visits.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Davash222(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coming with her children to do what exactly?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by 2special(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Consult a Good lawyer
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
tpiar:
Give details.

But I think it's better you let her know you're not comfortable with her visits.
told her that many atimes
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
2special:
Consult a Good lawyer
lol, never that level nah
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:
Coming with her children to do what exactly?
always trying to recreate our old good days
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Davash222(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
SpyAC:
always trying to recreate our old good days
What nonsense old good days
Old good days and she left you and married another person. Oga, use your head and discard that lady. She's not worth your time and attention. Stay away from her!
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by tolufase: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
You didn't tell us what led to that. Well, you can schedule a meeting for both of you and pour out your mind in a way that suggests you mean no harm but you are not comfy with her coming to your house again.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

What nonsense old good days
Old good days and she left you and married another person. Oga, use your head and discard that lady. She's not worth your time and attention. Stay away from her!
was actually forced to get married to her present husband by her parents bcs of influence.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by cRobo: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
There is more to this, that you aren't saying

Have you been having sex with her all this while

Why invite her to you apartment the first time(her visitation didn't just start now)

How does she know you are at home because you ought to be at work most of the time

What is stopping you from relocating to another place and not telling her

So many questions but u won't
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Davash222(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
SpyAC:
was actually forced to get married to her present husband by her parents bcs of influence.
Story.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Story.
that's what she told me, but me don't believed her sha
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:

Why invite her to you apartment the first time(her visitation didn't just start now)

How does she know you are at home because you ought to be at work most of the time

I love sex so much that I don't joke with it, but void never to do it with married folks and I have kept my words till date,
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by tpiar: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
SpyAC:

That's just story.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by tpiar: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
SpyAC:
told her that many atimes

Perhaps you told her jokingly.

What is the background to the situation, why are you suddenly trying to discourage her from coming after she's been over frequently?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by SpyAC(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:

she knows how I move right from our dating days, and am still staying in the same apartment, I haven't relocated bcs of my business

(1) (Reply)

Foxxymobile / Steps To Do DIY Manicure With Natural Ingredients / Man Fight Back As Lady Tries To Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.