Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri (61059 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Boo APC APC Vice Presidential Candidate Shettima / Buhari Visit To Zaria: Residents Boo, Destroy Banner And Chanted Bamayi / Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Galadimabawa: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Be good to the people on your way up the ladder couse you will need them on your way down.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Franking: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sai Baba until 2027.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by DAVE5(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
dipsetbang:
Video clip of this would be really sweet. If not, it didn't happen bruh.

I would have joked around and said I have the video but in truth, that bastard should be hunted down like a wild pig

E no go better for the bastard, more to come for him, now it's just booing, very soon nah stoning, then burning his entourage, then bombing his house, e no go end well for am ohh, cursed is the day the idiot was born

If he was my father, I would probably poison him
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Fariq: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

And you expect me to learn hausa when I'm staying in Borno. Everywhere here is either Kanuri, Bura/Babur, Marghi, Gwoza, Kibaku etc.

My pronunciation is more correct, unless you don't know phonetic.

Yes I expect you to learn Hausa in Borno, because they do speak it. I have been to Borno and that's the Language I used for communication. Why was the anti Buhari chant "Bamayi" in Hausa and not in Kanuri or any other Borno language?

Don't argue with me on pronunciation. Let me show you how it's pronunced.

Ba-maa-yi. Any other pronunciation apart from this one is wrong. There's nothing like "ua" in it.

Check BBC Hausa or listen to them.

Not only that I can speak & write Hausa but I do translate Hausa for international Companies.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by DAVE5(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Splashme:

Finally, the scales that have blinded Northerners for long
are gradually falling off their eyes.

Buhari is running a govt of propaganda and shameless lies.
But, there is a limit to lies.

Jonathan was accused of looting, but the funny thing is that the money was going round, it's an evil though

But this particular bastard claims integrity and fight against corruption but when there's a case of corrupt politicians,it is swept under a carpet faster than you can remember your name

Now eyes don dey clear, nah bomb go reach him household
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by mvem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Well, saying " it is basically the old testaments" the old testament in your previous post is something i couldn't agree with. It's nothing like the old testament. CAlling it Abrahimic is just a shitty way to try to find common ground with Christians.
Judaism is actually the common denominator of the both, Judaism predates the others
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Fuckgovt: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
dipsetbang:
Video clip of this would be really sweet. If not, it didn't happen bruh.
u blind ni?
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I wish [b][/b] can go there and make comment of "our darling Daddy" , the kind of panel beating he will receive, even his mother won't recognize him.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by DAVE5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
ProfDview:
A man that has the blood of Nigerians on his palm... Does such a person deserves some accolades? undecided

No sir, no he doesn't
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by wisdomkid: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
okomile:
This is just the beginning!
Don't boo him, bomb him!
Nothing dey happen grin

Too extreme my sister, too extreme.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86595728:

Okay,
E ku explanation.
We will be free yesterday!

Better get busy and face whatever you are doing in Abuja squarely and leave all these roforofo (like woman) gist by the side.
Well, helping us to peel onions and grind pepper (manually) will fetch you money sha....we are that nice

@Topic, we need Translator from Hausa to English biko!
cheesy The biggest mistake you'll ever make is meeting anyone or revealing your real identity on Nairaland. That might just be the beginning of the end of your life. I've read dangerous comments against your person online. So for your own good, remain anonymous. I know the BBQ is just a decoy, better remain there.

1 Like

Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by pelepeleb: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria need help. Our government from president to all the defence/security are confused.
We need help from outside otherwise their error and not telling the truth may land the country wrongly
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by nattyGENT: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where is USELESS AND SHAMELESS Femi?
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by AgentNairaland(f): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari Don Suffer, But Some Reasonable Nigerians Gave You Warning, Serious Warning NOT To Vote For Tyranny Muhammadu Buhari A.k.a Lifeless One.. You Went Ahead To Vote For Next Devil... You Never See Nothing

My Advice Is Let All Christians In North Leave That Deadly Region So As To Make There Satanic Islam Religion Stand
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by HIPROFILE(m): 3:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Faponmile:
It's beginning to dawn on Nigerians that sectional politics and tribal sentiments won't and can't solve our problems as a nation. So what happened to said baba?
Brain reset loading...

hikahikwihakakalahi.... grin grin

I laugh in language i dont even understand
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by AFONJACOW(m): 3:39am On Feb 13, 2020
No be them gave him over 1million block votes.... They should enjoy their sai barbar alone
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by exposition: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Femi Adeshina should have an answer to this!
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by 12345baba(m): 5:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Y them no stone am?
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by perdollar(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2020
sbdy WL soon post were buhari is being hailed
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Decent134(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2020
This cornthree is just so fourney
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by NaijadrivaCars: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by okomile(f): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2020
wisdomkid:

Too extreme my sister, too extreme.

You are not in zoogeria!
We know where it hurts
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Codes151(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Why do we use soo much convoy?
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Kaysalas(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Switruth:
. Don’t mind the idiot. Anytime you see him on any thread just show him this picture.
sorry, you just showed us the boy's obituary pic, didnt specify if he was killed by Boko HAram. dont leave such things to assumptions please.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Croccityboi123(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2020
U neva chi chum chin
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by Switruth: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Kaysalas:

sorry, you just showed us the boy's obituary pic, didnt specify if he was killed by Boko HAram. dont leave such things to assumptions please.
. This one dey ghana
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by chachanga: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
LosC:

That is from another planet

He's an inbred rettard, that's all.
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by YangaBabe: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by izubext007: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
clear indication that buhari never won the 2019 election
Re: Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri by ALFAD(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
The man of people thousand like you hundred hate you, the lion of africa, the father of nigeria.long live pmb.long live nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.