Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (29423 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Pastobay(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
I noticed these governor has been on social media alot recently knowing he's going. But I'm here saying to myself where has he been for the past 8 years of his administration. Sorry just me asking myself����☯️
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by brownbib(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where is the market and the road...
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by chukel(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
He completed no road. The idiot has been on that road for 8yrs doing nothing. Ask anyone in yenagoa, he completed nothing. He is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Thirteenblood: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by TheMostComplex1: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Foolish man . I'm in Yenagoa right now so where is the road? I was at KPANSIA ending of January 2020 so where is d road. Dickson and Ikpeazu are useless
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by TheMostComplex1: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
chukel:
He completed no road. The idiot has been on that road for 8yrs doing nothing. Ask anyone in yenagoa, he completed nothing. He is a criminal

You're right he's the worst governor I can't wait for EFCC to ask him where he kept Bayelsa State allocations.
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by realteejay: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
no be de ops fault.... the video of the road is still loading... patience is a virtue...
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dear Nigerians please don't be deceived by what you see on pictures. He has now till 14 of February to leave his office that's why he's busy commissioning even one month pregnancy . That market and the road is just good for nothing, don't believe the write up. This man wasted 8 years governing Bayelsa . He's like what the bible described , that the devil is like a roaring lion, running around, looking for who to devour because he knows his time is short.
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Ten06(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ijaya123:
Where is the picture of the road?
When will politicians stop deceiving us, I live around that area, the road I knew, 1km have not yet being completed and I haven't seen any new market there
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by TRAVEL101(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
I didn't see any road
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Oduclemz: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86594980:
Good Governance.

Keep it coming Mr Dickson.

This is part of the things you were voted in for.

God bless Bayelsa State.

God bless Nigeria.

Zombie spotted
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by franugo(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Daviddson:
I like the fact that the road refused to be snapped.

No mind d bloated phool...his stewpidity is on a kentro level angry
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by franugo(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Ten06:

When will politicians stop deceiving us, I live around that area, the road I knew, 1km have not yet being completed and I haven't seen any new market there

I stay in yenagoa too...dt Dickson is a waste of commonsense walahi

1 Like

Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by franugo(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2020
post=86594980:
Good Governance.

Keep it coming Mr Dickson.

This is part of the things you were voted in for.

God bless Bayelsa State.

God bless Nigeria.

You really do act like a zombie at times....why not use ur head, abi all these vitriol aimed at u dey sweet u
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by Akaegwu(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Daviddson:
I like the fact that the road refused to be snapped.
Which road? I Audio � Governor.
Re: Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa by odudueffiom(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2020
if pictures no de!!!! forget Na scam.... shebi u wan temme say gov house media camera, spoil ba??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story / Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.