Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! (2997 Views)

Where's Oliverjiad Or Oliverjaid? / Oliverjiad Arrest Update 3!! / Oliverjiad Arrest Update 2!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad was arrested yesterday is no longer news... He is still in the cozy warm cell rooms of the Nigerian Police....

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
He lost access to his phones and other ability to come online
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
He's required to provide detailed account of all funds he's received so far totalling more than 2 million naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
He's yet to be able to give a comprehensive account of the funds received so far
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Seems he now has access to his phone.... maybe he'll be courageous enough to come online to greet us
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
We expect him to get out as soon as he's able to give detailed account of the funds received... and cover the costs of any charges caused by his own negligence

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't forget oliverjiad had other fraud cases in 2015...
asids55:
I really hate to do this but mr oliverjihad as taken me as a fool for the past three weeks...i contacted him over a year ago for quotes on clearing my truck (he sounded honest to me so i decided to stick with him..which i ended up regreting),my truck got to lagos on the 30th of july,i meet with him on the 31st which was a friday(he claimed he could clear the truck on that friday and requested i came to tin can,on getting there he later told me that nothing could be done till on monday,but he will be starting the process on that same friday and that i should make the payment to his account which i did...his draging me to tin can was just to tie the deal down cause i was having second thoughts ) ,on monday,i called him to know the status of my truck and he told me he was yet to get to tin can ,that he will place a call to me when he gets there,after an hour,he called me to tell me that he will be charging me an extra 50k for reasons i did not know,i explained to him that we had a deal on a particular amount which i already paid and i did not understand why he would be charging me extra 50k without any warning..he said they have started placing demurage on my truck and that he borowed some money to clear the truck and that i needed to pay him back,he later said he will be calling me to tell me when i should come..at around 4pm i called him and he said i should start coming over,i was without cash that day and i was hoping i could get money from atm,on getting there,my bank had no network,luckily for me,my driver had little cash with him so we went to another bank,on getting there too there was still no network(at this time he started calling me evey 10 minutes reminding me that i needed to make it to tin can that same day)i tried explaining to him the situation on ground that i was stranded and i could not make it there but i could the following day,but he insisted i did and that demurage will be placed on the truck for the following day if they did not clear the truck on that Same monday,luckily for me network came up and i was able to get money off the atm(this was around 6pm) i took bike down to tin can and i was able to make it there around 7pm,on getting der ,he started another story on why i needed to pay him the extra 50k and that the truck was still at the terminal until i paid up,i sha negotiated with him and agreed to pay 35k(i paid cause i just wanted to leave there with my truck)..after we agreed on the 35k he placed a call to someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal(please take note of this)..after about 20 minutes he called the same person again and told me that they have taken the truck out,we went to an atm,i gave him the 35k ,i got my documents,and went to inspect the truck..now this is where it gets interesting...while inspecting the truck,my driver noticed that the spear tyre with the rim was missing (which is worth over 50k),i confronted him and he denied that he knew nothing about the tyre(mehn this guy can be really convincing,he even swore on his kids that he knew nothing about it,he also claimed that it must have been the guys from the shipping company that must have stolen it which i believed cause i have heard of such stories but not from grimaldi though),on hearing that, i told him not to worry that i belived him,we jumpstarted the truck and we left(i still had to spend an extra 16k trying to get home thanks to some touts who accosted me nd my driver and also some lastma officials that wanted to take my truck away that night..i got home for after 12 ),the next day,i really dont know what got to me but i just decided to check the guys thread to see if he had uploaded pics of my truck (as per advert ),and i was shocked at what i saw..mr oliverjihad uploaded a picture of my truck taken in the afternoon at the same spot where i went to pick it up the previous night with my extra tyre still there..i was so furious that i had to confront him with a nasty message..mehnn..this guy no gree ohh,he still denied the whole thing claiming that he knew nothing about the tyre and that they just forwarded the picture he uploaded to him,i was like where you not the one that called someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal around 7pm the previous night(he could not give me an answer to this),and he also told me himself that my truck was still at the terminal and that demurage will be placed on it if i did not make it there the same day..
i just told him to get my tyre to me so i dont get to bring this out here,but for the past three weeks the guy as been given me sily excuses,the first week was used to investigate something he stole,the second week was to come up with money which he did not want to pay me,and the third week,which was last week,he told me that he had dispensal error for an online transaction and it will take 8 business days for them to fix the problem(when i had this i was so furious,dispensal error to transfer via atm??where tfck does that happen )and going to beg this guy agin right here on nl to either produce my tyre (which am sure he already sold) or pay me my money cause if this does not work,i will be taking some navy men to his office to lock him up in their guard room.
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fellow countrymen we need to be truthful to ourselves... Honesty always pay....

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good news to my ear.

Hope the arresting officers beat him well? I need to see his bloodied face. Criminal!

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
As for MZrapper fetanyl comradejoshua legalwealth engineerprosper ronkuesther one and same person... keep it up.... karma is waiting for you
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Caveat!!!

Any client dealing with Babajide Raji Abraham does so at his own risk
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Good news to my ear.

Hope the arresting officers beat him well? I need to see his bloodied face. Criminal!
Trust our men in black

2 Likes

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Trust our men in black

Great news. Just finished reading the 2015 thread where he stole a spare truck tyre and till date he didn't return nor pay for it. He thinks the client moving on means he is forgiven.

Oliverjiad u have accumulated Nemesis on Ur head

3 Likes

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Great news. Just finished reading the 2015 thread where he stole a spare truck tyre and till date he didn't return nor pay for it. He thinks the client moving on means he is forgiven.

Oliverjiad u have accumulated Nemesis on Ur head
He was becoming hardened
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oliverjiad dealt with the wrong people this time
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ongoing
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Harmattan in police custody.... Oliverjiad in summary.... update done below by the usual suspects...

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Fentanyl: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice
comradejeshua

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

justice should be universal
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Fentanyl: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:
As for MZrapper fetanyl comradejoshua legalwealth engineerprosper ronkuesther one and same person... keep it up.... karma is waiting for you

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice
comradejeshua

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Fentanyl: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad was arrested yesterday is no longer news... He is still in the cozy warm cell rooms of the Nigerian Police....

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice
comradejeshua

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
soilessfarms:
Finally, there is a bull run!! my bag is now heavier

Btw: where is Babajide? He should be here arguing with us back and forth.
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ongoing
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by greggng: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2020
That guy needs serious deliverance . He doesn't know why he does what he is doing . It was a curse placed on him from his village by an elderly man. Let him go back to his village and ask that family for forgiveness . Thereafter he should visit mfm for deliverance. ...he had opportunity of making money out of his business but he choses to be fraudulent embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Readonee35L(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Some of you are happy about someones downfall that you'd prefer that than having a solution to the problem.

Make God Help Us. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by greggng: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Readonee35L:
Some of you are happy about someones downfall that you'd prefer that than having a solution to the problem.

Make God Help Us. smiley

Are you afraid of calling a spade a spade? ....someone came to nairaland and advertised that he is a clearing agent and jobs where given to him and he missed it up....you are here asking people why the are laughing at his downfall...I am beginning to feel that some of you gang of nairaland fraudsters will continue to meet your Waterloo this year.. You guys make things difficult for the honest , hard-working guys on this forum. Sometimes i blame the gullible ones that patronise you guys cos you attract them with low prices only to show your colours later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Readonee35L(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2020
greggng:

Are you afraid of calling a spade a spade? ....someone came to nairaland and advertised that he is a clearing agent and jobs where given to him and he missed it up....you are here asking people why the are laughing at his downfall...I am beginning to feel that some of you gang of nairaland fraudsters will continue to meet your Waterloo this year.. You guys make things difficult for the honest , hard-working guys on this forum. Sometimes i blame the gullible ones that patronise you guys cos you attract them with low prices only to show your colours later.
You must be retárded.
Do i look like a clearing agent?
Do you know that this clearing agent has defaulted on a job i gave to him in the past?
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Sayfact: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by greggng: 1:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Readonee35L:

You must be retárded.
Do i look like a clearing agent?
Do you know that this clearing agent has defaulted on a job i gave to him in the past?

I am not mad ....May be I misinterpreted your stand . Sorry to hear about your odeal. ...what baffles me is that some of you kept quiet about this same person untill now....when we see something , we say something . Our people say , when you see a chicken using its legs to scatter shit....you should driver the chicken away cos you never know you might end up buying same chicken in the market....I am optimistic things will get better here when fraudulent people are shamed here. I most salute the effort of that gentle man that exposed all monikers belonging to same person. ...those monikers have indeed inflicted pains on real people here....but God is about to punish every evil doer. They believe they will visit their babalawo to get charms to make u forget ur container but they forget that many people 've uncommon anointing

4 Likes

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2020
greggng:

I am not mad ....May be I misinterpreted your stand . Sorry to hear about your odeal. ...what baffles me is that some of you kept quiet about this same person untill now....when we see something , we say something . Our people say , when you see a chicken using its legs to scatter shit....you should driver the chicken away cos you never know you might end up buying same chicken in the market....I am optimistic things will get better here when fraudulent people are shamed here. I most salute the effort of that gentle man that exposed all monikers belonging to same person. ...those monikers have indeed inflicted pains on real people here....but God is about to punish every evil doer. They believe they will visit their babalawo to get charms to make u forget ur container but they forget that many people 've uncommon anointing
Regarding monikers... you'll be surprised that the miscreant up there is hallucinating.
Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Cold harmattan morning...yet oliverjiad is safely tucked away in the cozy police cells.... Waking up to grievous smells this humble morning

2 Likes

Re: Oliverjiad Arrest Update!! by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Imagine the feeling cold bare dirty floors... You can't even take an early morning dump, not even the normal early momor pee.... Or the morning sex just because of fraud!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Sienna 2004 Model With Strong V6 Engine for Sale / Honda Civic 05 Black For Sale #650K Sangotedo Ajah (PICTURES( / 2008 Toyota Camry: 32k Miles, Auto, Black For 3.2m: See Amazing Pics And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.