Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. (1835 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by nairafame2: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
A lady, identified as Francisca Fajenbola, on Friday 7th February, 2020, allegedly suffered violence for the umpteenth time in the hands of her brother, Pastor Edmund Peace Emmanuel, and his wife, Blessing, over their late father’s property in Lagos.

Pastor #Edmund who is the Pastor-in-charge of Rulers Life Bible Ministry, was said to have attempted to evict the single mom and her son from their father’s house at ‪No. 58, Apana Street‬, Ejigbo.

The attempt was, however, staunchly resisted by Francisca, prompting Mr. Emmanuel to call on his wife to assist him. It was gathered that Blessing took the victim’s son away from her while her husband assaulted her.

“It was her scream for help that made the neighbors rush to her aid,” an eyewitness said. The neighbors quickly rushed Francisca to the hospital as she was losing blood.

The case was subsequently reported to the police but no arrest has been made. According to the eyewitness, the victim has nowhere else to go except her late father’s property, since she is a single mom who is also experiencing financial difficulties.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/pastor-and-wife-allegedly-assault-his.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by daddytime(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pastor wan secure him own kingdom here on earth. Even the kingdom wey be d look say na him papa arrange am.

There could be more to this story though.

Hard to believe the said woman is his sibling. Even where she isn't, the physical assault is a no no.
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by Kingosytex(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
daddytime:
P

You kwa de do dis nonsense.

I never knew you were also a First-to-comment youth.
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by Kingosytex(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
This cruel!!!!

How can one treat one's sister in such a manner?

Once it comes to money or property everybody eye opens, na naija we dey!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by nairafame2: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by donbachi(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
"Ruler of life ministry"...so na em make him wan rule her life. abi.
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by GboyegaD(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Not sure this is the violence the kingdom of God suffers from.
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Brutality couple..

Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by Sirsuky(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
This one na terrorist younger brother of bandits
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by Bola146(f): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Man of God my foot cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked

Francisca is a disgrace to her son.

What type of shameless woman will be fighting for space in her father's house when she is supposed to be a lord in her husband's house.

Oh, I forgot,
She doesn't have a husband and now wants to unjustly struggle for birthright with her brother.

As the male offspring of the family; traditionally, that house belongs to the pastor.
Francisca must bring herself low and appeal to Edmund to house her because a woman has no place in her father's house.

The police know that by traditional law, she is actually an illegal occupant and I guess that was why they didn't effect any arrests.

They'd neither blame pastor's wife for protecting her husband's property.

These women don't have any shame.
Go and marry, they won't.
I only blame their family members who enable them by welcoming them at home.

My granddad personally drove away all his unmarried ripe daughters from his house, that was how most of them got married and the unfortunate ones who couldn't ended up in the convent.

That is how life should be.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by dfrost: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
daddytime:
Pastor wan secure him own kingdom here on earth. Even the kingdom wey be d look say na him papa arrange am.

There could be more to this story though.

Hard to believe the said woman is his sibling. Even where she isn't, the physical assault is a no no.

All pastors are securing their kingdom already on earth. Seems they have seen a vision telling them it is earth they will stay. grin cheesy wink
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by allfriends(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
U deserve a resounding slap for the trash u wrote as comment , all children ve equal right except d will says otherwise . sometimes I wonder y God create some people Sha
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by IENJOKU: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
You are a big fool.

Francisca is a disgrace to her son.

What type of shameless woman will be fighting for space in her father's house when she is supposed to be a lord in her husband's house.

Oh, I forgot,
She doesn't have a husband and now wants to unjustly struggle for birthright with her brother.

As the male offspring of the family; traditionally, that house belongs to the pastor.
Francisca must bring herself low and appeal to Edmund to house her because a woman has no place in her father's house.

The police know that by traditional law, she is actually an illegal occupant and I guess that was why they didn't effect any arrests.

They'd neither blame pastor's wife for protecting her husband's property.

These women don't have any shame.
Go and marry, they won't.
I only blame their family members who enable them by welcoming them at home.

My granddad personally drove away all his unmarried ripe daughters from his house, that was how most of them got married and the unfortunate ones who couldn't ended up in the convent.

That is how life should be.
Re: Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. by delzbaba(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
A woman does not have a right to inherit from her fathers property,before you know she'll bring in one man that will deceive her to sell the property!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Bash A Newly Acquired Benz While Double Crossing It / Butchered Body Of A Lady Found In Kubwa. Ladies Please Be Careful / Pls Who Can Help Me Get This Criminal In Bonny Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.