Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex (299 Views)

Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / Sex Starved Nigerian Man Begs For Sex On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by Atijohan(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
My friend name withheld has no time sleeping with his wife, even when he had sex with her she always complain of low performance.My friend said she told him that she will look for someone outside to satisfy her sexual urge. My my friend came to me worried this afternoon that I should advice him wether to divorce her or look for drugs to satisfy her. My friend said she complained that he only had sex with her two times in a month. I told him to come for the advice tommorrow. Help someone whose marriage is about to crash with useful advice. Thanks
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by taylor89(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by chatinent: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oga na you na, which one come be friend again? No dey lie na.
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ur guy is GAY.
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by OluwasureGig: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
wait oh.. so its only sex that's the problem of Nigerian youths
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by GboyegaD(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
He doesn't need to over perform all he might be needing is a modification of his lifestyle. There are personal questions he need ask himself such as:
How was it when they started?
What has changed if any?
What is he going through at the moment/what is going through him?
What can he do to improve his lifestyle such that everything gets back to normal?
What kind of things is he focusing his mind on?
Once he is able to fix this and things doesn't change, he should see a therapist.
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by Atijohan(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
He doesn't need to over perform all he might be needing is a modification of his lifestyle.
how please
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by GboyegaD(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Atijohan:
how please
Modified.
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by sultaan(m): 1:14am On Feb 13, 2020
Do the needful, go meet your friend's wife and see how you can help. A friend in the time of need is a friend indeed
Re: My Friend Does Not Have Time For Sex by lifenajeje(m): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2020
He needs physcosocial support ..

If indeed he is not performing well let him take revive as this would increase the blood flow to his penis making it turgid and also regulate his heart beat so he doesn't die in active service .

Photos Of Beautiful Police Nigerian Police Officer Shuts Down Twitter - See Phot / How I Got My Hair Curl With Just Vaseline !!!! I Am Beyond Shocked, How It Turns / United States Reortedly Stops Visa For Nigerians Earning Below N612,000 Monthly.