Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

President Buhari Has Been Booed By Residents Of Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Been Booed By Residents Of Maiduguri (266 Views)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Been Booed By Residents Of Maiduguri by Davidtolu12(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
The video below shows a crowd booing while the president’s convoy was passing in Maiduguri. They could be heard chanting in Hausa saying, ‘Ba ma so’ which roughly means ‘we don’t want.’

Meanwhile, a statement issued by Senior Special Adviser to the President, Garba Shehu, see Buhari saying the “terrorists are clearly on a back foot and their days are numbered’’.

“As our armed forces continue to receive more hardware and intelligence to counter our current security challenges, the remnants of Boko Haram will ultimately be crushed. The peculiar challenges of asymmetric warfare notwithstanding, our armed forces are ever determined to defeat these enemies of humanity,’’ President Buhari said.

https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/02/trending-buhari-has-been-booed-by.html

Re: President Buhari Has Been Booed By Residents Of Maiduguri by ChilamNk(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
"terrorists are clearly on a back foot and their days are numbered’’.

Yet they struck immediately you left.

FG should stop making mockery of them selves
Re: President Buhari Has Been Booed By Residents Of Maiduguri by Kylekent59: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Like the way players are booed on the pitch.

I sent a guy out of my home because he has no valid reasons about Buhari, all he kept saying was that Buhari na bigi man.

Na bigi man we gonna see in him or good leadership as I asked him.

His response still was Na bigi man Buhari be.

I told him to get da hell out of my house.

He can still turn a new leave and start fulfilling his campaign promises he promised.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Broke Under Buhari’s Regime, Says Buhari Group / Insurgency Continues With Over Eight People Dead In Delta State / Akpabio Inaugurates Enlarged Nddc Interim Management Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.