Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Reasons Why You Do Not Make Any Money Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why You Do Not Make Any Money Online (240 Views)

“you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me / Please Nairalanders Help: I'm Cursed To Not Make It In Life / The Equation Of Money; How To Make Any Amount Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Do Not Make Any Money Online by Tylertrillz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hi,

Over time I have seen persons complain about not being able to make a dime online.... saying that making money online is way too difficult. Or some just haven't seen or met with the right mentors....

There are so many reasons why you do not make any money online and I am going to give a few.....

1. You are always looking for free things
Yes, this reason is so typical of most Nigerians, but unfortunately, most people who give out free stuff on the internet are not really willing to share something that has so much value attached to it... many information marketers online that has something that can be of great help to you are 99.9% not willing to give it to you for free but for a price which you're not willing to pay. One thing you should know is that in the internet business jungle, if you do not spend money you would get little or nothing. Trust me, I've had to learn this the hard way. Money must be used to chase money.

2. You believe everything is a scam
You are not willing to invest because you feel everything you come across is a scam... well nobody can blame you for this

3. You want to do everything
You can't do everything, you're not a god

4. You're not patient
You do everything and you expect result to come at that instance. Most people just hear internet marketing and expect themselves to become millionaires overnight which isn't possible.

5. You're not persistent
Trust me, every hustle has its payday never give up.... work hard and smart, persevere and you would be happy you did when you see the positive outcome.

If you're guilty of the above, trust me you have got to change.

Also
I always teach about internet marketing secrets... you can add me up on WhatsApp to get more updates
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Make Any Money Online by chatinent: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Painful news: nobody gotcha contact you.
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Make Any Money Online by pushups44: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
I think one potential avenue people might want to consider is using social media to reach a wider audience. Websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram allow businesses to reach very wide audiences and get targeted placement of ads. There are also platforms free to use such as Slideshare for reaching professionals.

In any case, making money online takes a lot of hard work and discipline.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Exist With A Credit Company / Vacancies For Cisco Certified Engineers / Well-researched Estate Management Project Topics And Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.