Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate (24443 Views)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues / Son Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues Mancap Certificate - Vanguard Newspaper / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by anonimi: 4:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Zechenna007:
What does SON know about vehicles manufacturing? SON+MANCAP= pussycap

Please review your comment when you finally become sober.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2969638_dakomdamun669552_jpeg_jpeg0137de15dc71b2ff39a44b1cfbfd96e3

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by anonimi: 4:38am On Feb 13, 2020
BennyDon:
That's a welcome devt. I pity those legislaTHIEVES that rejected Innoson brands. I now see why they say stolen water is sweet

Misplaced and misdirected pity.
You should pity the 200 million mumu Nigerians who allow the legislaTHIEVES get away with suchstolen water.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by blowjohn(m): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2020
shineeye1:

It took loving and patronizing made at-home goods for ALL the present advanced and developed economies to get to their present enviable portals. Patriotism is not mediocrity except of course you are complaisant

All those developed countries never for once compromised on quality.
2. They never put profits first.
U need to study how business is done in Nigeria and how cultural practices influence how they last.
A man starts a business, makes profits and suddenly starts using the profits to build mansions in his village instead of improving his business.
Or how else do u think the societies are doing great in those developed countries?
There, they think about the best for their citizens first.
Here we think about short cuts to maximum profits.
Compare the longevity of mac Donald's in america to mr Biggs in Nigeria.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Goldencheese(m): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2020
This is very good.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats Innoson.
Proforce has still not gotten ordinary NAFDAC number.

Can you nitwits stop this childish nonsense?
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Splashme: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Congrats
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2020
AFONJACOW:
you copied from batman and think he will take this ur copy copy serious... Charlie u aren't serious sad angry

You'll be shocked to know I don't even know what Batman is. You'll also be shocked to know I haven't watched up to 20 movies in my life.

From hearing people say Batman, I know it's probably a movie, but I don't know if they have a logo, let alone copying it. Someone said what you just said when this log was designed, so I had to Google it, but they weren't the same.

This is just like saying, Ramsey Noah copied white men's look, so he is not a Nigerian.

Anyway, your opinion is cool. Thank you for that. But remember, that logo was designed from scratch to finish without being inspired by any other logo except the word IVM.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 6:01am On Feb 13, 2020
skales67:

Not beefing you... but like seriously...this your logo for his brand no be am undecided

Of course, you're not beefing me, you're just airing an opinion just as most Nigerians do. Keep it up. Opinion is not a crime — it's freedom of speech.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by hope4nigeria(m): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:
Forward, he moves even though the logo I designed for him for free didn't get to him.

Congratulations, Sir. Nothing can stop you.
carry your yeye logo comot here, the very first one was adopted, must you always copy copy.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2020
hope4nigeria:
carry your yeye logo comot here, the very first one was adopted, must you always copy copy.

Take one tablet this morning and overdose in the evening. If it doesn't work, take a glass of sniper and you'll be alright at last. Smile and morning, Dear.

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by mamaafrik(m): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:

Whichever your imagination prefers is acceptable.
see you,what a best way to defend a project.
If na screening now,that answer would have landed you out of the gate of INNOSON company
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2020
mamaafrik:
see you,what a best way to defend a project.
If na screening now,that answer would have landed you out of the gate of INNOSON company

Ok.
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by johneddy: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Finally, good news to Innoson motors..

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by mildteddy(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2020
taylor89:
tongue tongue

LMFAO

What a heartbreaking news for some region

Valentine ruined

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Hotspotbro(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Let's start manufacture of airplanes
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by AgentNairaland(f): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Mr Bubu Should Ban Importion Of Cars As He Banned Importation Of Rice
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Augustecomte(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by AFONJACOW(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll be shocked to know I don't even know what Batman is. You'll also be shocked to know I haven't watched up to 20 movies in my life.

From hearing people say Batman, I know it's probably a movie, but I don't know if they have a logo, let alone copying it. Someone said what you just said when this log was designed, so I had to Google it, but they weren't the same.

This is just like saying, Ramsey Noah copied white men's look, so he is not a Nigerian.

Anyway, your opinion is cool. Thank you for that. But remember, that logo was designed from scratch to finish without being inspired by any other logo except the word IVM.

this is more than 1 decade I watched batman series last . I don't even look twice and said this one was copied from batman franchise, omo u think innoson no get eyes Just do ur own work below is badman logo u will see the clear similarities

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2020
AFONJACOW:
this is more than 1 decade I watched batman series last . I don't even look twice and said this one was copied from batman franchise, omo u think innoson no get eyes Just do ur own work below is badman logo u will see the clear similarities

Sadly, there is no similarity. But, if you say the rocket-like horn is similar, then we can all agree that those who built rocket stole Batman's logo to design rocket and God created all the animals with horn after watching Batman.

If this is what you mean, then you're 100% correct. This is to say, we'll all give glory to Batman for anything with horn. The twin towers on Malaysia was built after the architect watched Batman.

Magento is supposed to sue Mavins for having an M logo. McDonald will also sue both for using M. The person who designed Mavins' logo may not even know Magento exists.

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by AFONJACOW(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, there is no similarity. But, if you say the rocket-like horn is similar, then we can all agree that those who built rocket stole Batman's logo to design rocket and God created all the animals with horn after watching Batman.

If this is what you mean, then you're 100% correct. This is to say, we'll all give glory to Batman for anything with horn. The twin towers on Malaysia was built after the architect watched Batman.

Magento is supposed to sue Mavins for having an M logo. McDonald will also sue both for using M. The person who designed Mavins' logo may not even know Magento exists.
just accept the fact that u copied it from Marvin and don't expect any special credit for the work, u just change the wing culves and face the art upside down and expect us to clap for u... U must be a lazy artist grin
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Caseless: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
iLegendd:
Forward, he moves even though the logo I designed for him for free didn't get to him.

Congratulations, Sir. Nothing can stop you.
beautiful!
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by Legendguru: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
When you manufacture vehicles that is affordable for all like china and India then you are a proud nigerian .for now your vehicles are only for politicians and the few rich
Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Legendguru:
When you manufacture vehicles that is affordable for all like china and India then you are a proud nigerian .for now your vehicles are only for politicians and the few rich

You're right. I think I like how the prices are somewhat unaffordable for the masses at the moment.

Nigerians see expensive things as quality things. If Apple reduces the price of the latest iPhone from, let's say 600k to 15k, most Nigerians will stop using iPhones.

We love luxury for how it makes us feel "arrived." Cheap things make us feel "broke and poor."

So, for marketing purposes, he should not reduce the prices even in the next 5 years.

I want a situation when a Nigerian sees another Nigerian driving a Nigerian-made vehicle, the first thing that comes to his or her mind is, "Damn! This person must be rich to drive this car. I pray one day I'll drive this car."

If this is achieved, I'll be happy. It will help make us become unattached to foreign cars and love ours just the same way we love our Nigerian cables.

I wish Aba people will increase the prices of their shoes, clothes, and products to enable them come out of this stigma of "Na Aba-made things you dey wear."

This is just like saying, "You're wearing fake and cheap things."

I wish the government will even increase VAT further to teach us a lesson. We Nigerians too get big eyes. So, we deserve to be punished for our greed and opulence by making things unaffordable.

Even struggling people wan buy expensive things, else they won't be happy.

1 Like

Re: SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
AFONJACOW:
just accept the fact that u copied it from Marvin and don't expect any special credit for the work, u just change the wing culves and face the art upside down and expect us to clap for u... U must be a lazy artist grin

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria / First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.