Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Don't Stroll Down Nor Delete Without Reading - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Stroll Down Nor Delete Without Reading (129 Views)

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Stroll Down Nor Delete Without Reading by Revadebola: 5:47am On Feb 13, 2020
DON'T STROLL DOWN NOR DELETE WITHOUT READING.

Few years ago, a lady contacted me. She narrated her story to me.

While she was young she had a dream. In her dream, a man made marriage proposal to her and even paid dowry on her.

The man declared her to be his 13th wife.
She woke up from the sleep and ignored her dream.

But as she grew up, no man ever made marriage proposal to her.

She relocated from Nigeria to South Africa, yet she couldn't get a suitor.

She was 54 years old, yet unmarried.

In 1993, a 49 years old handsome man came to me for prayer.

At his age he was not yet married. According to him, he could not get a lady to marry.

I can share with you series of cases like the stories above of men and women eligible to marry, but mysteriously they couldn't get suitors for marriage.

It is for this purpose, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, to pray for marriageable persons who are not yet married.

Listen to the audio broadcast I sent to you today and chat me to narrate your case.

Prophetically I will minister to you and by God's grace, you will get married soon, in Jesus Name.

Share this post with all your contacts, siblings and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Register for free to receive our daily devotional WhatsApp audio broadcast with +2349059270030.

For calls and counseling only +2348063319364

(1) (Reply)

In The Cross Of Jesus Christ Is Found All That We Ever Need Now And Forever / Bishop T.D Jakes’ Word For Us Today / The Wages Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.