Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Defend Yourselves Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Defend Yourselves Now (222 Views)

"Acquire Weapons And Defend Yourselves" - Governor Masari; Charge Residents / Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’ / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defend Yourselves Now by bolicks: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2020
No long talks. Its obvious, citizens cannot completely rely on the security agencies across the country. The police has tried, the army and other have done their best in combating the banditry, the gruesome deaths, thefts, rapes,murders, assassinations. We are just tired. Communities should come together and protect themselves. Worthless elements should be identified in the community. Know your neighbor and what your neighbor does for a living. Yes! Knowing your neighbor is just as important as your life. Organise self defense training. Teach your kids safety tips, engage them in karate classes where they learn decipline and self defense strategies. Both boys and girls should be engaged. Carrying arms is not yet permitted by the government but it's an area we should dialogue on. Bus travels should have security personel with guns for possible attacks. Community by community should have a census of who is who. Landlords should demand personal information with passports and Ids for rentals. Landlords must know their tenants. Village vigilante should be encouraged seriously. Identify new comers and their purpose in community. Land owners and government should identify and put their land to use and also identify tenants. Terrorist and bandits operate on land, perhaps some on waters. All residents must participate in community policing, This is a MUST. Encourage good and efficient policemen and women, reward their efforts even on community levels. Churches and mosque should engage in policing and teach safety and defense strategies to their congregation. SECURITY IS FOR ALL. INSURITY IS NO RESPECTER OF RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION. Youths should be empowered with vocational skills for self or recruited employment afterwards. Youths are key. COMMUNITIES SHOULD AND MUST NEVER CELEBRATE SUDDEN WEALTHS of their sons and daughters. If you know the individual before the sudden wealth, then it's a red flag. They should never be celebrated as role models. Churches and mosque outlets should never receive donations from such individuals and groups. YES NEVER EVER!!! Parents curtail what you kids watch and who they are with. Who are your children's friends? Better find out. Get close to your daughters and sons. Don't be so hard on them. I got one my kids effortlessly to stop taking my wads and saving it for himself by begging him and pleading with him. CANES AND SHOUTING FAILED ME! The guy goes through my pocket, takes my wraps of cash,records the amount taken and then saves it for himself. It took me wisdom, pleas to gain his trust and today, he is cool. When we gain trust of our kids, THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING! Drugs and crime are cousins. Get our youths out of drugs. Drugs leads them to Crime. Our borders are too porous, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUILD THE WALL!!! Yes, the Northern borders should be walled. Stolen funds can be used to fund it, NYSC members can be mobilized to undertake the construction, volunteers can be recruited and lots more. Community policing, local, regional sub regional, and national secuirty outfits should all be encouraged. To defend self is a Human Right, Don't wait to be murdered! Defend yourself now.

(1) (Reply)

Oro Rights, I Almost Gave Up (part 1) / COVID-19: Lagos Residents Allegedly Raid Local Government Chairman's Office / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.