Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee (13938 Views)

Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension / Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension / Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by wallisdon: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2020
Obaseki doesn't deserve a second tenure in Edo state.Wheather he is Happy with the committee or not, he must surely be denied second term ticket by the power that be.In terms of projects, he has beformed below 40%.He totally neglected Edo north.No single projects.For me, he doesn't deserve a second term.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Ijaya123: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Deltatoto:
u don’t understand politics.Oshiomole is stranded

For your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Validated: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2020
So at the end Pastor Ize-Iyamu may not have heard from God Almighty but from godfather Oshomole. What a disastrous political move
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by phabulux: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Obaseki, Oshiomhole's nightmare, that's a man with balls fighting, not the nonsense we saw in Lagos State, it can only happen in Lagos State where one man would just wake up and remove a sitting governor with all the powers he has.

AMBODE come and learn work.

You fooolss are complete iddiiootss! You still haven't learnt. Obaseki was so wise that he practically prostrated, begging Oshiomole with cows. If you think Oshiomole is going to bow to Buhari's peace effort, then, you're not just dumb, you're equally crraazzy. You yeebos, being total failures at understanding the trend, always back the wrong horses. Obaseki's sojourn in the governor's office will never be extended. All you can do, as usual, will be just to rant and rave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by achymmania: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2020
I can boldly say that a lot of people here on NL don’t understand a bit of Nigeria politics. Obaseki accepting reconciliation team means he’s accepted defeat. Just wait and see, obaseki is not going to win the primary. Before you insult me with your 10mb given to you by mtn, just know that I’m not in support of any politician. I just gave my own calculation base on the maths on the table.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by clarocuzioo(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2020
phabulux:

You fooolss are complete iddiiootss! You still haven't learnt. Obaseki was so wise that he practically prostrated, begging Oshiomole with cows. If you think Oshiomole is going to bow to Buhari's peace effort, then, you're not just dumb, you're equally crraazzy. You yeebos, being total failures at understanding the trend, always back the wrong horses. Obaseki's sojourn in the governor's office will never be extended. All you can do, as usual, will be just to rant and rave.

Your father is the idiot that gave birth to an idiotic son
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by AreaFada2: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Mikecold:
Bisi akande headed committee is likely pro tinubu which is pro oshomole so no too aplaud am
You Obaseki nor know?
He doesn't want to sound like being the obstacle by yet again rejecting another committee. grin cheesy

They are playing a game of chess. Oshiomhole thinks he has the thugs and INEC on his side. Obaseki won't let Osho out-thug him. He has incumbency on his side. Also hoping the large Edo South electorate will largely back him with North Central vote.

It could be very bloody after election if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by wink2015(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2020
wallisdon:
Obaseki doesn't deserve a second tenure in Edo state.Wheather he is Happy with the committee or not, he must surely be denied second term ticket by the power that be.In terms of projects, he has beformed below 40%.He totally neglected Edo north.No single projects.For me, he doesn't deserve a second term.

You said Obaseki totally neglected Edo north. I do not understand how you came about that conclusion.

But from my observation, governor Obaseki has been one of the most successful and fair governors in Edo state and Nigeria.

He has been commissioning projects in all the senatorial zones in Edo state despite the hard times Nigeria is finding itself.

Obaseki never insult the Igbenedion or Ex-governor Lucky Igbenedion father 's Chief Gabriel Igbenedion ( The Esama of Bini Kingdom ) He never insult Chief Anthony Anenih.

But Oshiomole was in government house Benin city for 8 years as governor Edo state where he throw verbal abuses on every political figure that stand as opposition to him in Edo state.

Why did n't he develop Edo north at a time crude oil sale earning was very promising and the money coming to the federal account was huge?

Why did n't he use Abuja connection with the presidency to bring federal presence to Edo north or Edo state as a whole.

Is it thuggery the good people of Edo state sent him to do at the federal level in Abuja.

IF GOVERNOR OBASEKI IS THAT BAD AS OSHIOMOLE AND HIS SUPPORTER ARE INSINUATING, LET THE GOOD PEOPLE OF EDO STATE VOTE HIM OUT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

EDO STATE AND ITS GOOD PEOPLE NEED PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT TO ATTAIN THE HOPE AND ASPIRATION OF THE PEOPLE.

All this SHENINGANS been played out by Oshiomole and his supporters should be closed out.

Let all of them wait for the election which is coming up in September, 2020 which should be FREE AND FAIR devoid of violence.

ALL STAKEHOLDERS SHOULD HOLD THEIR PEACE.

Thank God there is a reconciliation committee which I think it is a little too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by phabulux: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Your father is the idiot that gave birth to an idiotic son

Did I touch a raw nerve?

Sorry, then.

Do you still have a mother? Not that I think you do. Your dumb-ass mother made a mistake and sprouted you off the 'cum' of a maggot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by clarocuzioo(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2020
phabulux:

Did I touch a rough nerve?

Sorry, then.

Do you still have a mother? Not that I think you do. Your dumb-ass mother made a mistake and sprouted you off the 'cum' of a maggot.

Coming from the son of an idiot, should I be surprised, never
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Witchersunited: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2020
achymmania:
I can boldly say that a lot of people here on NL don’t understand a bit of Nigeria politics. Obaseki accepting reconciliation team means he’s accepted defeat. Just wait and see, obaseki is not going to win the primary. Before you insult me with your 10mb given to you by mtn, just know that I’m not in support of any politician. I just gave my own calculation base on the maths on the table.
Had to remind them about their data limitations

I don’t know why people think that Obaseki can fight the party at national level and still get the ticket, all those apc know that their future at the party is on the line, I don’t think Obaseki is ready to bend, it’s going to be painful experience like Ambode and he willing walk away with nothing at the end.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by worworbabe: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is Iara Oshiomhole?
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by phabulux: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Coming from the son of an idiot, should I be surprised, never

You know, a few things are completely beyond you. Surprise is one of them. I can tell you that the worst dog possible slept with your sister, and you still won't find it surprising. So, you see?

I don't hate gays normally. I hate the stupid ones, though.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Daniel76: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2020
ddippset:
All these people hailing Obaseki now should come and hail him after the primaries ooh...

We shall look for them.
Yes my Broda we would look for them

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
pastorcyrus:

Obaseki giving this dwarf heartless oshomole uppercut here and there, he thought that obaseki is ambode that has no bit and allowed a former governor to disgrace him intoto.Obaseki,s second term is as confirmed as pure water.

Is that the reason Obaseki is thanking God for the reconciliation committee?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Obaseki, Oshiomhole's nightmare, that's a man with balls fighting, not the nonsense we saw in Lagos State, it can only happen in Lagos State where one man would just wake up and remove a sitting governor with all the powers he has.

Lol at "AMBODE come and learn work". Has Obaseki gotten the second term ticket in APC? Can't you see how he joyfully welcome the reconciliation committee? I'm not sure he can scale through even with this committee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Wickedfacts: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Obaseki's time is up.

He should go and learn from the former Adamawa state Governor who was taught a lesson last election.

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by 2special(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2020
You guys should stop comparing what happened in Lagos and Edo state..Obaseki can't try this with Tinubu..
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by chrisxxx(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Renforce:
Unending drama

With just 76k You could own our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, Dc fan and 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Why dc fan? would require ac output
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by yemiyemi: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You are too ignorant of the exact happenings in Lagos......The people's choice speak volume of major political decisions.....

Take for instance, when there was serious misunderstanding between the former Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola and Tinubu that, the political stakeholders stood behind BRF and second term ticket was given to BRF even against Tinubus wish....

Now, during the era of the immediate past Governor, AMBODE did not really have substantial grudge with Tinubu that could cost him his second term, but the political stakeholders in Lagos state kicked against his second term and even vowed to support the opposition if APC go ahead to present him as candidate.....at the end of the day, the wishes of the people prevailed.......

Politicians from other states should seek for tutorial from Tinubu and Lagos State generally on how to startegically handle political issues instead of being envious of Tinubu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Ejem84: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2020
You are a big lier.
The governor has performed.
The past governor was he not from Edo north ?
Is it only Edo north that is in Edo state?
What did Oshiomhole do for Edo central?
And blaming obaseki for neglecting Edo north is not true perhaps your anger is due to the fact that the too much attention Oshiomhole gave to edo north has not been sustained at the expense of other places.
wallisdon:

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Renforce: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
chrisxxx:

Why dc fan? would require ac output

It has AC adaptor but DC fan because the battery can't give long hours with an AC fan in the mix unless one goes for higher capacity. As for the TV and decoder, you know those consume less energy
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by clarocuzioo(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2020
maasoap:

Lol at "AMBODE come and learn work". Has Obaseki gotten the second term ticket in APC? Can't you see how he joyfully welcome the reconciliation committee? I'm not sure he can scale through even with this committee

At lease Obaseki is fighting like a man with balls, he is showing how to exercise power, not having power and you won't do anything with it.

He has voqed he will not go down without a fight, Kabaka can attest to that.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by chrisxxx(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Renforce:

It has AC adaptor but DC fan because the battery can't give long hours with an AC fan in the mix unless one goes for higher capacity. As for the TV and decoder, you know those consume less energy
This will mean buying dc fans
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by naturallysimple(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2020
wink2015:
OSHIOMOLE WILL NOT LIKE THIS RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.

He prefer to use "AGBERO STYLE " to kick the Ass of Obaseki out of the government house in Benin city.

The Bisi Akande led reconciliation team is a PAIN IN THE ASS OF OSHIOMOLE.

OSHIOMOLE prefer Buhari declare a state of emergency in Edo state so that he can have the LAST LAUGH !

you are novice of politics, obaseki is looking for soft landing, y did he reject Lawan led reconciliation committee and accept Bisi akande own. both of them has link with TB then Osho, his seeing the hand writing on the wall. I hope their is proper reconciliation for governance and people sake. this is for those that reason, but contrary opinion is allow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Renforce: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2020
chrisxxx:

This will mean buying dc fans

For 10k extra we would give you a decent 16" DC fan
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by biggy26: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mikecold:
Bisi akande headed committee is likely pro tinubu which is pro oshomole so no too aplaud am
Very correct! Wolve in sheep clothing.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Indispensable85(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
At this point,there's no way any form of reconciliation will work.The both parties have gone too far.They should just prepare for primaries, that's the ultimate settlement of the political battle.That's just the bitter truth.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by LLMG: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
you are on your own.
olaboy33:
Unripe Mango Obaseki realising he is fighting a war he can't finish..
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
wink2015:

You said Obaseki totally neglected Edo north. I do not understand how you came about that conclusion.

But from my observation, governor Obaseki has been one of the most successful and fair governors in Edo state and Nigeria.

He has been commissioning projects in all the senatorial zones in Edo state despite the hard times Nigeria is finding itself.

Obaseki never insult the Igbenedion or Ex-governor Lucky Igbenedion father 's Chief Gabriel Igbenedion ( The Esama of Bini Kingdom ) He never insult Chief Anthony Anenih.

But Oshiomole was in government house Benin city for 8 years as governor Edo state where he throw verbal abuses on every political figure that stand as opposition to him in Edo state.

Why did n't he develop Edo north at a time crude oil sale earning was very promising and the money coming to the federal account was huge?

Why did n't he use Abuja connection with the presidency to bring federal presence to Edo north or Edo state as a whole.

Is it thuggery the good people of Edo state sent him to do at the federal level in Abuja.

IF GOVERNOR OBASEKI IS THAT BAD AS OSHIOMOLE AND HIS SUPPORTER ARE INSINUATING, LET THE GOOD PEOPLE OF EDO STATE VOTE HIM OUT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

EDO STATE AND ITS GOOD PEOPLE NEED PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT TO ATTAIN THE HOPE AND ASPIRATION OF THE PEOPLE.

All this SHENINGANS been played out by Oshiomole and his supporters should be closed out.

Let all of them wait for the election which is coming up in September, 2020 which should be FREE AND FAIR devoid of violence.

ALL STAKEHOLDERS SHOULD HOLD THEIR PEACE.

Thank God there is a reconciliation committee which I think it is a little too late.

na you get time, oshomole didn't tou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Appoints John Amadi DIG Research & Planning, Deploys CP Adesina To Ekiti / INEC Office Burnt In Benue State / Elections: Israeli Firm Debunks Alleged Contract To Jam Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.