Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Music - Jozy Ft. Chris Ade – NOW! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music - Jozy Ft. Chris Ade – NOW! (566 Views)

[music] Mhiz Prechy Ft Ruga - ADE ||now Out / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours / Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music - Jozy Ft. Chris Ade – NOW! by Neeksnation: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2020
Ogah Josiah aka Jozy is Abuja based gospel music minister who is known for gospel dancehall, he has collaborated with several artistes with several hits! Amongst some of his smash hits are: #AHOLUME which featured FREDROCK & EXZELONTHEBEAT,
#MYHEARTDESIRE whose video was shot by Justice DH in 2018 and still enjoys TV airplays, Jozy has also collaborated with the like of TEMPLE on the song #GRATEFUL

His music activities seems to slow down the last 4years due to school engagement but he is done with school now! #UniAbuja and ready for ministry! Expect more from Jozy this year!

ABOUT THE SONG: �

The song #NOW was birthed in the place of prayer, the song is an answer from God to people who think God has forgotten them, “God is working it out” #NOW.

I can feel God in this very atmosphere, He’s moving through the cloud with healing and answers to every question in your hearts!
“Synergy is energy multiplied”, It is Grace×Grace as it is a privilege to work and collaborate with a music icon CHRIS ADE.

The song was produced, mixed and mastered by yours truly OBASEHSAM
PeterDeBliss ✌️ & EstherWisdom � were the strong vocals on the back up.

Click on this link to download https://od.lk/d/NjZfMjE5MDcwNzlf/Now%20-%20Naijaloud.com.ng.mp3

SONG LYRICS: JOZY #NOW FT. CHRISADE

Oh oh, oh oh
I feel God in this atmosphere
Right now, right now
He’s moving through the cloud
with healing in His wings
Just take a look at me
coz I won’t be the same again
Oh oh oh yeah eh yeah

Chorus

God is working it out for me, He’s working it out for me
He’s working it out for me, He’s working it out for me
Right now, right now
Right now, right now
Right now

Bridge

Yeah,the deaf have heard and the blind eyes see
Let the dumb testify
The deaf have heard and the blind eyes see
Let the dumb testify of what you do

Chorus

He’s is working it out for me, He’s working it out for me
Right now, right now
Right now, right now
Right now
Right now, right now
Right now, right now
Right now

Right now, right now

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Mp3:- Marvel – One Side / Rema - Alien [DOWNLOAD] / Download Music: Khalid – Know Your Worth (remix) Ft. Davido & Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.