Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

We All Know The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria Is Now Soaked In Tribalism" Et - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We All Know The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria Is Now Soaked In Tribalism" Et (388 Views)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Know The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria Is Now Soaked In Tribalism" Et by Luckyziakegha: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Media personality, Emma Ugolee and singer Etcetera have started a conversation about tribalism in the Nigerian entertainment industry after they claimed that the majority of the highest artists are from the Southwest, despite the very fact that there are artists from other parts of Nigeria doing great music.

Singer Etcetera replied, telling Emma that his assertion is true . He said that artists like Tuface, Omawunmi, Flavour, Phyno, Waje, MI, Duncan Mighty, and Timaya are all great artists, yet, they "do not get a lot of buzz and recognition Compare to those artists from the Southwest.

See full story @
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/we-all-know-entertainment-industry-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity Said Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid And Never Come Back - / Wizkid Reacts To The Ban Of Generators In Nigeria / Lagos Lockdown Over Coronavirus: 'how Will My Children Survive?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.