Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An (2181 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / My Husband Never Showed Any Sign Of Illness Before His Death – TB Joshua Wife / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by EvelynUmeh: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
My husband never slept with me for 5 years, no child and now I'm pregnant for another man - Lade

"Please advice me on what to do as my pregnancy is still young, 3 weeks old. Ever since I married my husband, 4 months after our wedding, he has stopped sleeping with me but goes around chasing other women up and down cheating on me. So I wonder why he sleeps with other women and...

Read more here and don't forget to share ��

https://www.evelynumeh.com/2020/02/my-husband-never-slept-with-me-for-5.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by Odinvahala: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Funny pack your bags
Re: My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by BluntBlunt: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2020
EvelynUmeh:
My husband never slept with me for 5 years, no child and now I'm pregnant for another man - Lade

"Please advice me on what to do as my pregnancy is still young, 3 weeks old. Ever since I married my husband, 4 months after our wedding, he has stopped sleeping with me but goes around chasing other women up and down cheating on me. So I wonder why he sleeps with other women and...

Read more here and don't forget to share ��

https://www.evelynumeh.com/2020/02/my-husband-never-slept-with-me-for-5.html?m=1
U should have divorced him before opening legs for someone else. Some say divorce is a sin , but it is not on the ground of unfaithfulness. Now you have committed a sin because you think divorce is a sin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by SURElee(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2020
You are not different from your cheating husband. The proper thing you should have done is divorce him and move on with your life. But getting pregnant while still under his roof and getting sexed by another penis outside is what I can never excuse you of.

The only reason you are coming up now to say he never slept with you in 5yrs is to justify and whip up sympathy since you are pregnant for another man.

It is your life. Do as you please. The ball is in your court.
Re: My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by Onyenna(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
..And you waited till about 5yrs later to complain! What happened to the Divorce option!?
Re: My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An by segebase(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
u b mumu

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin 4th Babymama Sandra Shared Her Pre Trad Marriage Preparation / Former Miss SA Injured As Massive Fish Truck Overturns In Cape Town (PICS) / Whitney Houston Back In Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.