Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (95746 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Your leader's father is a pedophile mother 67 son 52

wetin concern me.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Emperorx: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
I thought they said there are presence of soldiers every where I can't find any in the pics. Where is the police and soldiers

1 Like

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okuda:

born again christian my foot. did the people of God not fight to be liberated from the hands of pharoah? abi no be God send moses again? is it a sin? is it a crime?
Forget that myth, there is no record or prove that the Israelites were ever enslaved by any Egyptian pharoah, except the bible. The Egyptians were meticulous record keepers going back thousands of years. Each pharoah records and most times exaggerate their conquests. If an Egyptian an pharoah conquered and enslaved the Israelites, he would certainly boast of it.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Priwillo: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
U 4got the clip of dss officials bringing down cctv cameras
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Rolly22(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the igbos need to align with other Nigerians and produce the next president. It seems feasible than this nonsense biafra that has wasted uncountable lives. How can any sane person demand for a country within a country? Things like this never happens in Muslim nations yet we Christians demonize their Islamic rulings. It's quite unfortunate that the other Christian communities in the country are not persuading the igbos to abandon biafra and believe in one Nigeria sad

Your brain is filled with sawdust
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by SaintLucia: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is your state better than Abia?
Abeg which state Abia the jungle wan better pass again for Nigeria?
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by AntiChristian: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
igboamakaaa:

My friend shut up. Your previous posts depict you as an antichristian person. Talkless of a born again, people will just be deceiving themselves and impersonating others just to score cheap points, mtcheew

Abeg no they mention me unconsciously again.

Thank you!
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
SaintLucia:
Abeg which state Abia the jungle wan better pass again for Nigeria?

Name your state, let's compare
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by fx45(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the igbos need to align with other Nigerians and produce the next president. It seems feasible than this nonsense biafra that has wasted uncountable lives. How can any sane person demand for a country within a country? Things like this never happens in Muslim nations yet we Christians demonize their Islamic rulings. It's quite unfortunate that the other Christian communities in the country are not persuading the igbos to abandon biafra and believe in one Nigeria sad
Foolish Awusa-Fulani GoTv terrorist

1 Like

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by GGirll: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:

have you changed your Islamic name govt to this one? Confused homosapien

1 Like

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Area4Area:
You said they had started the harassment and when we asked for evidence, you chickened out

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Dreadful: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
You are a compound idiot. So South Sudan demanded a country inside your mother's pot of soup abi?

1 Like

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by fk002: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:

I Always love and anticipate your comment GOTV

1 Like

Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Okuda(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
blacknp:
Who is fighting who, do you have an identity?, If you have one it says Nigerian, Mr Man you are a confused nobody, a person without a past, has no future, ask your parents, maybe you are from equotarial Guinea?, the coast where the Rivers of the West coast of Africa merges in to the Atlantic Ocean, famously known as the Bight of Biafra, go and read your history properly to find out where you are really from, since you have no lineage with Nigeria, stupid immigrant.

*yawn*
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by wirinet(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dreadful:
You are a compound idiot. So South Sudan demanded a country inside your mother's pot of soup abi?
South Sudan got independence after 22 years of civil war and cries of genocide against the South Sudanese. Are you guys ready for 2 to 3 decades of civil war?
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=BornagainXtain post=86611941] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the igbos need to align with other Nigerians and produce the next president. It seems feasible than this nonsense biafra that has wasted uncountable lives. How can any sane person demand for a country within a country? Things like this never happens in Muslim nations yet we Christians demonize their Islamic rulings. It's quite unfortunate that the other Christian communities in the
not a biafra supporter, but i think ur xtain paradigm is incorrect. No other tribe has done as much as the igbo to keep nigeria progressively 2getha pre colonial, post independence - ryt to the civil war of 67... sure u know we are still together becas Zik had a vision of a serendipitious society, the deeply entrenched power distance and the external locus of control embedded in other parts of the country is alien to the igbo man, which is why they are not welcomed everywhere. they are hard to control ... i don type nonsense .. but las las if them wan still comot make dem find another name the bight of biafra is no longer Nigeria's territory as it is now the gulf of guinea
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Henri8: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
You call Biafra nonsense?
You should have your skull examined to ascertain if there's an atom nvuru in it.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by ABINTUK(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Orubebe01:

Odentic organism. Chronic afonja spotted, I repeat, chronic afonja spotted.

Fire him the bazooka, I repeat, fire him the bazooka.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by feedthenation(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

You mean his pedophile father... Mother 67 and son 52

So Nnamdi Kanu's mum gave birth to him when she was just 15 years old and his dad 33 years old.

Yet many people are calling Buhari a paedophile.

May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Trendishine: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
You're a stooge. BMC criminal government stooges across social media forums, trying hard to deceive themselves. Your paymaster will pay you that patry sum after you've played your devils advocate completely. Everybody know una..lies and scam spreading machines
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by alexmakaay(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:

you ain't a xtian let alone a born again sh*t
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by stieyven(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
TimFisher2:

Mkpi!
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Dreadful: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
wirinet:

South Sudan got independence after 22 years of civil war and cries of genocide against the South Sudanese. Are you guys ready for 2 to 3 decades of civil war?
Mumu Biafrans have suffered more than the South Sudanese...
Biafrans started suffering in Nigeria since 1945 till date so they deserve their independence from an already failed country.
You sef that is spewing this trash also deserve independence from nigeria
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by ZombieHUNT: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
blowjohn:

He made some salient points u know.

Useless points
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by wirinet(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dreadful:

Mumu Biafrans have suffered more than the South Sudanese...
Biafrans started suffering in Nigeria since 1945 till date so they deserve their independence from an already failed country.
You sef that is spewing this trash also deserve independence from nigeria

Igbos started suffering in Nigeria since 1945, but they pushed us into one Nigeria, rejected a secession clause and unified the country.

You obviously have no idea what South Sudanese went through at the hands of the Sudan government and their supporter of APC, during the second civil war.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by edoairways: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
nextstep:

Please refer to the recent creation of South Sudan. That's a muslim country.

From the wiki: "It gained independence from the Republic of the Sudan in 2011, making it the most recent sovereign state with widespread recognition. Its capital and largest city is Juba."

Do you still feel the call for Biafra is misguided?
alexmakaay,ZombieHUNT,TimFisher2,Orubebe01,ezenwajosh,SoNature,Ykc2
BornagainXtain is trying to cave niche for himself like NwaAmaikpe.
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Yujin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
kgr8mike:

Someone's two parents died and to be buried same day and there is no feelings at all. Where is our humanity?
Do you expect humanity from demons?
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

You mean his pedophile father... Mother 67 and son 52

Witches and wizard's
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Eghu ohia

grin shocked
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by simplyOJ(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:
Where is that noisy fugitive guy, MNK?

Will he bury his parents in the Zoo?

Will he come to the zoo to bury his parents?

Or, will the coward fail to give his parents their deserved last respect?

Chai, his parents died as zoogerians!
Kai! Wicked mangrin cheesy
Re: Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) by igboamakaaa: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Abeg no they mention me unconsciously again.

Thank you!

Get out of my mentions jaare!!! Nonsense angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.