Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Agba Jalingo Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agba Jalingo Granted Bail (14552 Views)

Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by YorubaKinging: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nothing is what it seems
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by etibaba(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Comrade Jalingo we hail.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by benisaac67(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by osilamah77(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Those that commit the terrorism are being released without bail. Or whats so ever, pen is actually powerful than a gun..
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow. This is good news. So the Judiciary still works in Nigeria.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by feeloscar(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is 'expected to move a motion for bail', same as granted bail?
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Thirteenblood: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by ukahrawah: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Agba! Your bravery is something else. Continue to 'pepper them from Sai Baba to Bana so!' That's the reward for dictators and anti-democrats - from Sai baba to bana so. Amen.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by redcliff: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Flexherbal:

Charges nor they hard them to put forward

abi o.. cultism.. treason. ba so untop 20k dollars thrm charge sowore for money laundery.. lol. jokers
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by OzilBaba50: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Wow. This is good news. So the Judiciary still works in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Treason, terrorism, cultism on top of one man's head chai. Who be the idiot governor self.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by bakescos01: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Osidazz19:
Just imagine if he had been locked up by Buhari or an APC governor. The level of crying and wailing would have blown off the roof of this motherlover.
Now, it's just compliments as if Ayande is doing the fiy a big favor.
Just goes to show the level of hypocrisy from the perpetual wailing section of the country.

#HYPOCRITES

I really don’t know what point you are trying to make here but all of us can now see that both PDP and APC are both failures. They have no plans for the citizens of this country. They are both selfish and self centered corrupt politicians.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Osidazz19: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
bakescos01:

I really don’t know what point you are trying to make here but all of us can now see that both PDP and APC are both failures. They have no plans for the citizens of this country. They are both selfish and self centered corrupt politicians.

My point is very clear and unambiguous.
If this guy had been locked up bu Buhari or any APC Governor, the amount of noise it would have generated would have blown the roof of any building.
The fact that those that were complaining when Sowore was locked up have decided to stay silent on this guy's case shows that their intent is not about rule of law but mere political, tribal and even religious.
This man has been locked up for 174 days yet most never heard about it. The worst part is that this man is a true journalist unlike Sowore who has evolved into a politician by running for the presidency of the country.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by bakescos01: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Osidazz19:

My point is very clear and unambiguous.
If this guy had been locked up bu Buhari or any APC Governor, the amount of noise it would have generated would have blown the roof of any building.
The fact that those that were complaining when Sowore was locked up have decided to stay silent on this guy's case shows that their intent is not about rule of law but mere political, tribal and even religious.
This man has been locked up for 174 days yet most never heard about it. The worst part is that this man is a true journalist unlike Sowore who has evolved into a politician by running for the presidency of the country.

Well, I will say you have a point. But also, Sowore’s case is against FG and his own is against State government. People generally pay attention to Federal level than states. But still, that doesn’t mean your point is not valid. I personally expected more from people and the civil society. They came in late but at the end justice was served.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Dollabiz: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Fixedmatch9071: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by archipelago: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thank God he has been granted bail. The Lord will see you through in Jesus name amen.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Finally....
Man go and sin no more.
Pls remind me, what was his SIN again?

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Bewiseedet(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Pls remind me, what was his SIN again?
TREASON. Trying to topple a democratically elected President from office.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bewiseedet:
TREASON. Trying to topple a democratically elected President from office.
i been wan yab you before oh, but i say make i reason with you see if you go talk better talk. As expected, you did not disappoint with your senseless reply.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Bewiseedet(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
My bloda na wetin Gov Ayade of CRS been talk one time for news oo, him say Jalingo na sowore dey rapor 2geda, him even add say Agba na chairman of sowore party for Cross River.
GreaterFuture1:

i been wan yab you before oh, but i say make i reason with you see if you go talk better talk. As expected, you did not disappoint with your senseless reply.
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by sinkhole: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Emu4life:
Is he from Taraba state
A bin wan ask dat kind question also o!
Hin name dey confuse person embarassed embarassed
Agba na Yoruba for elderly/senior colleague!
Jalingo na Taraba state capital
Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bewiseedet:
My bloda na wetin Gov Ayade of CRS been talk one time for news oo, him say Jalingo na sowore dey rapor 2geda, him even add say Agba na chairman of sowore party for Cross River.
so is that a crime? anything illegal in being in an opposition party, staging peaceful protests against ineffective governments etc.
mention the CRIME/SIN please and don't let your education be a waste.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Bewiseedet(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
I won't answer u directly. But, the same case of Sowore is what he answered in court.
GreaterFuture1:

so is that a crime? anything illegal in being in an opposition party, staging peaceful protests against ineffective governments etc.
mention the CRIME/SIN please and don't let your education be a waste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Gideon Orkar`s Coup Speech / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.