Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail (258 Views)

Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by ladonidodo(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
After spending 174 days in detention in both Police cell and Calabar prison, journalist, Agba Jalingo has been granted bail by Justice Sule Shuaibu of the Federal High Court, Calabar.

He was reportedly incarcerated by Gov Ben Ayade of Cross River State for demanding the whereabout of the #500m naira meant for the Cross River Micro-Finance project.

He was also charged with; treason, terrorism, and cybercrime by the Federal Government and Cross River State government.

https://idonsabi.com/breaking-journalist-agba-jalingo-granted-bail/
Re: Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by SetAEWONlukuman: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2020
I'm a popular figure here on nairaland and off nairaland as well (if you think say Nah lie, Nah you Sabi cool

So I discovered we only have a button to only show support of view we are fond of here on nairaland, the "like" bottom. So many time have I liked post that reek of stupidly because I had no other option to show the to the poster that I noticed the emphatic stupidity. The absence of "dislike" bottom has further increase the level stupid post we have here on nairaland. So I think we should all use the almost useless "share" bottom for the purpose of dislike comment since Oga seun won't listen to us.

Set_awon_BALANCIAGA
Re: Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Flexherbal(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
He was reportedly incarcerated by Gov Ben Ayade of Cross River State for demanding the whereabout of the #500m naira meant for the Cross River Micro-Finance project.
Re: Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
I don't understand the DSS devoted their time to finding an harmless man that has no bit of threats to our security but can't find the same time to locate Boko Haram.
Jalingos case could have been handled by ordinary district police. Why is buhari belittling our agencies? Making us to have to respect for them at all.

Everyone in all our security agencies have been turned into unprofessional officers conducting an illegal arrest all the time. I thought he would instill discipline and professional conduct into them aba. Buhari has turned the citizens against these agencies.
Re: Breaking: Journalist Agba Jalingo Granted Bail by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2020

(1)

Deoye Falade Leads Scammer On In Hilarious Video That End With The Scammer Abuse / Tinapa-odukpani Junction Dual Carriage Road Ready Soon- Ayade / Freed Journalist Counsels Gov. Ayade On Little Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.