Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 (81822 Views)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Mysterious Disease In Delta Kills 15 Youths, As Fear Grips Delta Communities / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by ATTemi: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
U knw knw say the coded mad people plenty pass the ones 4 street.
SenecaTheYonger:

A disease that kills in 48 hours? It's a relief?
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Skmoda(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:
Hmmm, seems its time for me to rededicate my life to Jesu shocked shocked but obstacles plenty, I want to go to heaven oh embarassed angry
here is the road to heaven......you can now enter. grin
franchasng:
Hmmm, seems its time for me to rededicate my life to Jesu shocked shocked but obstacles plenty, I want to go to heaven oh embarassed angry
here is the road to heaven......you can now enter.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by franchasng: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda:

here is the road to heaven......you can now enter. grin
here is the road to heaven......you can now enter.
no don't show me the road now, show it to me few minutes before the last whistle so I can jump in shocked cheesy
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Evilgenuis: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Benue wont learn...fulani must have poisoned � the river angry angry angry
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thinktank32:
I hope this world is not coming to an end
you hope it isn't??

WEIRD

Not many people openly declare their love for Satan's rule..
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Skmoda(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:
no don't show me the road now, show it to me few minutes before the last whistle so I can jump in shocked cheesy
ok now.,
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:

While you are rededicating your life...Go and do research...so you'll know good peeps are actually going to inherit a perfect earth..not Heaven...
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Roadtoyesterday: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
mvem:
Coronavirus with diarrhea and in a village in Benue...it is NOt....if it is Corona which is airborne, everybody around would have gotten it
You of all people, a nairalander, you still the numbers of casualties mentioned
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by cicero(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Riele:
I should probably join the religious fanatics to scream End Time

So here ;- End Time
Hahaha! this is the begining, you will soon shout 'Jesus is Lord' grin
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
God is punishing Nigeria and it members. As he did to pharaoh of egypt

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
seunlayi:
God help us, you know we lack God governance here
the whole world is ruled by Satan

1 john 5:19

And in the last days of that rule,
Diseases would be worse than what the world has ever face

There would be wars like nothing the world has ever experienced

There would be famine like never before

Matthew chapter 14 verse 1 till the end of the chapter....

All these though are signs that God's kingdom is around...
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
God is punishing Nigeria and it members. As he did to pharaoh of egypt

when Satan questioned God's right to rule humans in the garden of eden.... God allowed Satan to rule from then on to prove that he was a Liar...and well isn't he?

Anyways God wasn't going to let him rule for ever...and Satan knows this...thats why God listed a lot of things that Satan would carry out before God descends on him....Severe Medical conditions was part of those things...

So don't fvcking blame God!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Originalsly: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm..... using chemicals to fish..... they've become sooo civilized... sooo 21st century. Can't the authorities ask around to find the chemical used and check to see if that is the cause if deaths?... instead of going through the long process of water sampling?
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Ambassadors: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fake new is Sen Abba Moro from Benue? Get your facts right guys stop propaganda
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by festus2001: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
These are signs of end time storms. May God help his people.
The hour has come for those who haven't given there life to Christ to repent and give their lives to Christ.
It is by his grace that those who receive him we enter the kingdom of God. (Romans3:22-24).
Sometimes, if you say the truth to some people, it will be bitter. This is not about criticizing, this is the truth everyone must accept. Receiving Christ is the only way to heaven. Receiving Christ is the same as being saved. Everyone must receive salvation to win the end time storms and enter God's kingdom (HEAVEN). (JOHN 3:2-21, romans 10:9-14, 1 john 5 :12, john 14 :6, 2 Corinthians 5 :17, galatians 4 :6-7,).
IF you to overcome the end time storm you must surrender your life to Christ. The Bible 'by mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans10 :9:12).
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Numerouno94(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
MKULTRA:
They testing another new one here cry But the Black race immune system is stronger than you think.
Who b dey again? Nairalanders won't kum nd kill sumbody.
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Emperor4tune(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
another scam to dupe FG in millions all in the name of research,prevention,cure & control...news of this kind especially in nigeria is pure crafted business
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by franchasng: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Cadec007:

While you are rededicating your life...Go and do research...so you'll know good peeps are actually going to inherit a perfect earth..not Heaven...
me want heaven oh, singing and eating and drinking and dancing, no more worries about sickness or death, everyday na party, while you can inherit the whole of Borno and Yemen, I no envy you oh wink
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by beloved961(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
That's Corona pro max angry
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
To think I'm in Benue state. God is with us sha.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by vezycash(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nmezor:
Wat a relief ooo. Was thinking it was something else, but then its pretty serious... shocked Its well...Rest in peace to the dead ones... I pray others get healed

How are you sure they know how to test for Corona? Nigeria's announcements on this issue has been careful not to anger China. Other countries are doing compulsory quarantine for China retunees. Ours? Please self quarantine.
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by TorukMakto: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
what Is it with all these diseases, infections and viruses these days naaah!

make the world kuku end now make everybody dey alright.
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Jabioro: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol...can you explain the connection between the nam and the disease?
Abba Moro represented the affected district,the OP said it..we can't easily forgot him.. Please let us name it after him. "MOROViIRUS"
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by MKULTRA: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Numerouno94:

Who b dey again?
Nairalanders won't kum nd kill sumbody.
sorry can't reveal everything here.
That information is classified.

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:
me want heaven oh, singing and eating and drinking and dancing, no more worries about sickness or death, everyday na party, while you can inherit the whole of Borno and Yemen, I no envy you oh wink
God promised a new earth...do you mean you doubt him?
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by franchasng: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Cadec007:
God promised a new earth...do you mean you doubt him?
The saints will be in heaven with David and Abraham shocked
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Amysparkles(f): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:
Lol.. Is better you let go of the obstacle.. � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by JayPeeOham: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria own no dey ever get name.... mtttchhheeeewww angry

If na China, even if na now they discover the disease, Dem go find name give am undecided

Anyways, the no name disease no go last for Naija Sha coz none of him mates don ever survive for Naija. grin

RIP to the dead!
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Cadec007(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
franchasng:
The saints will be in heaven with David and Abraham shocked
and who are the saints?

The bible says God would choose them..which means not every good human would go to heaven....

Besides he promised resurrection....would he abandon every resurrected human(since creation BTW) on a damned earth?

Think about it..
Re: Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 by Jesuyinka01(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
An unknown disease has reportedly killed 15 people in Nigeria. Medical experts say the disease appears not to be ebola, Lassa Fever or Coronavirus.

The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is currently investigating the outbreak of the unknown mysterious disease. The outbreak of the disease first occurred in Obi LGA, Benue state on January 29th.

Symptoms of the disease include:
Vomiting
Swelling and
Diarrhea

The victims all died within 48 hours according to Senator Abba Moro who represents the affected district.

It is suspected that a chemical used in fishing in the region may be responsible for the deaths. Water samples from the affected region are being analyzed.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUe2j6EWNJo

Jesus is coming soon oooo undecided lipsrsealed different viruses,diseses.... Like dat of 2014:Ebola,lassa and zika dis 2020 lassa,coronavirus,unknown virus�.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.