Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) (2120 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
A man simply identified as Daniel was stabbed to death by his wife in the early hours of today at about 2:26am Thursday February 23, 2020

According to a Facebook user Iykechukwu Ikechukwu, a neighbor who shared the story and video footage said he do crack jokes everyday with Mr. Daniel whenever he returned back from work.

It is not yet clear why Mr. Daniel was stabbed to death, but the Facebook user made a clear fact that Mr. Daniel never cheated on his wife but only preached "Repentance" to her.

According to his Facebook post he wrote:

My neighbor was stabbed by his wife, Rest in peace, best man...we do crack jokes everyday if we come back from work....chioo I will see you no more..

Nobody should say anything about best man cheating, he is not a cheating type, yesterday he was preaching to his wife to repent but rather than repenting she killed him in the middle of the night...

The suspect has since been arrested by the police.

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/02/13/wife-stabs-husband-to-death-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photosvideo/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by taylor89(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by tyup(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
As a full blooded igbo guy I'll sincerely suggest our igbo women, wives and wives to be should be sent to either Saudi Arabia or Iran to know what it means to respect husbands as head of everything they can think of. they should be panel beated, dragged n trained brutally cause almost 70% of our igbo women are whores n I can't really phantom why they wount just be like our Yoruba counterpart whose Women are just so good and respectful

I'm still saying it that Yoruba needs to colonize us and really teach us a better way of life
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Another Maryam Sanda fan.

Since my wife use joke dey tell me whether I remember wet in San's do her husband, na corner eye I take dey look her now, and me sef don dey hold knife do on top bed.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rip man
If your wife didn't kill you that muffler would have.
For it is the origin of Nigeria's problems

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Enemy within, I saw a man that was poured hot water yesterday
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Where is the Video na

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by GindoX(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo guy I'll sincerely suggest our igbo women, wives and wives to be should be sent to either Saudi Arabia or Iran to know what it means to respect husbands as head of everything they can think of. they should be panel beated, dragged n trained brutally cause almost 70% of our igbo women are whores n I can't really phantom why they wount just be like our Yoruba counterpart whose Women are just so good and respectful

I'm still saying it that Yoruba needs to colonize us and really teach us a better way of life
sad

I disagree sir grin
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by VolvoS60(m): 1:18am On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:

sad

^^^^
Lame.

You need to troll harder, man! You can do it! Apply yourself!

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by Kendumazy(m): 2:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Quite sad
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by Tolani1122(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2020
How
Do you want me to believe this tread , , the op said 23rd of February 2020, I smell lies shocked : shocked
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) by shagasha: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:

sad

Sincerely you do not know what you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah / Married Nursery Worker Who Had Sex With 13-year-old Boy And Had His Baby, Jailed / Insecticide Cover Forced Out Of Vagina Of Nigerian Lady Who Use It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.