Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

2020 NYSC Orientation Camp Questions & Answers By Pcms – FAQ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2020 NYSC Orientation Camp Questions & Answers By Pcms – FAQ (589 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 NYSC Orientation Camp Questions & Answers By Pcms – FAQ by Newsbest(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
It's never a new news that after through with your 4-5 years degree program in University, the next step is to serve your father's land.

I came across some young graduates who were discussing about orientation camps and how is look like and the requirements. So I decided to bring to you some of the questions that were normal asked by PCMs with a straight answer to it

Below are quick NYSC orientation camp questions that PCMs always ask.

�������
1. Are we going to be given pillows in camp or just foam lol.
2. For people going with mosquito nets, what if you’re given up bunk… where do you find tent poles?
3. I heard that sometime in the past, corpers were given Condoms, does it still work ?
4. Laundry, how can one manage that without fear of losing ones clothes
5. Are there barbers in camp?
6. Dry cleaning, any provision for ironing and dry cleaning in camp?
7. Is attending churches on Sunday compulsory?
8. If white shirts and shorts is the main dress code, what of time for sports in the evenings?
9. Money and safeguarding one’s phones. what’s a good procedure to do especially in the night, doing laundry and taking a bath?
10. Are guys allowed to visit female dorms?
11. Safeguarding one’s clothing. what’s the best way to mark your wears?
12. Can one come to camp a day before the opening? let’s say you’re from Delta going to serve in Taraba state.
13. What activities are/are not compulsory?
14. If you’re an instrumentalist, can you go to camp with your guitar or piano (to be used in church etc)?
15. please add other necessary info we need to know

Now the answer is very straight and understandable

Just click on the link below and find out

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/nysc-orientation-camp-questions-answers.html

(1) (Reply)

Get In-depth Training In UI /UX, Web Dev, Mobile Dev, Software Dev / Benue Corpers Asked To Return To Service / How To Get Good PPA During Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.