Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ (29828 Views)

Tinubu’s Executive Orders Strike At Heart Of Corruption In Nigeria’s Oil Sector / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by kunletexs: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
For the first time, all expect 7comments are tilting towards the same direction.

I add mine. Kill them all

MODE OF OPERATION: tie a range over laden with C4 to an helicopter, fly over nass and drop it on them. Now foot soldiers are to be at the gate as they are rushing out; they shoot them

BS: make sure say them day sitting before you drop am

2 Likes

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Charly68: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Instead of killing the innocents ,is it not better for them to take the battle to those who are sitting collecting money without telling the truth to the head man..May be if they strike ,their heads will be correct for once ...Very useless leaders watching the blood of their citizens being wasted by the day

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by wetmenow: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is not possible.
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by henryhemon(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
dre11:

Strange, suspicious faces invade complex

•Lawmakers may opt for establishment of arms bearing elites force

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/strange-suspicious-faces-invade-complex/

Can they strike asap, we are behind them if they can achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by 36STATES: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
If they climb up that mountain in the back they could easily lob some explosives into that dane of thieves.
Boko H. where art thou when you're seriously needed?

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hahahaha

Nigeria
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Femijohn198: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
I support the killing not one but all.

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by atobs4real(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/terrorists-may-strike-at-n-assembly-mgt.html
What is the essence of your been alive? Terrorist help us judge them
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by liver123(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
That will be very good if they do. I can't wait to see all of you stupid politician burnt to ashes
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Treasure17(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
I careless cause they've never been useful for once. A moment where we need them to put incapacitated Buhari on his toe with impeachment processes but no they won't.
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Jaqenhghar: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Any suicide bomber hoping to blow up NA should disguise as a woman. He will get them certainly.

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by octus2008(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please oh they should do it fast fast,,u go de see all the big stomach men doing 4:40 that day
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
I maynot have data on the day it will happen. Here is my RIP in advance! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Why
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hahaha see fear! if the senators and house of rep members have made this country safe for everyone there won't be any reason to be afraid. Just faces they are scared action never happen ooo
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Fash20: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
What's it use? Let it be bombed now
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by MzTunechi(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Long overdue....

2 Likes

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Coloradowater: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abeg do it fast, those fat belly thieves in the N/A are just nothing but liabilities to this great country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by smileyoo: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
like i always tell my friends who 're bubu's die-hard supporters, despite his glaring incompetency: bad governance 'll always affect every citizen, without exception. most of these ruling elites, behave as if they 're immune to any act of terrorism.
therefore as most of them support bubu, in playing politics with the lives of nigerians, they deserve such a visit.
if they were doing their duties rightly, bubu ought to 've being impeached long time ago.

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by EnaibeSam: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
When the fg released 1,400 members of boko haram, what did the NASS do? Or where did they expect the 1,400 terrorists go? If they can attack the NASS, that will be the end of Nigeria. Thank God, every region has started building their security outfits.

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Owodiran1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Just an opportunity to budget more money for security and embezzle it..

If at the peak of boko haram attacks in Abuja, National assembly wasn't bombed or attacked. There is no cause for alarm now.
another angle of embezzling gbasgbos

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by COUSIN1279(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
COUSIN1279:
Why not that President Buhari in asshole villa.Why not that President Buhari in asshole villa.
I said wy not the President Buhari not the president...
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by wazirmichika1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
That is good for you people what of the poor that where killed?

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Aboks(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kill them all bastards they are very useless
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by COUSIN1279(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
COUSIN1279:
I said wy not the President Buhari not the president...
Dullard
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by pinkpearl17(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
brudiga:
tongue
Good. They should do quick and kill them all angry
Do you have sense at all? Do you think it is only politicians who work in Nationap assembly? or your blind hatred has blocked your reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by israelmao(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
It's a good and perfect target if they did terrorism would become history in a quick double time.

1 Like

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Kingspin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is coming days after the national assembly call for Buhari to sack security chiefs and declare a state of emergency in the north east.

Something is happening

2 Likes

Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Awesome! They should not spare aso rock too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.