Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Twitter On Fire As Burna Boy Says-no One Paved Way For Him In Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter On Fire As Burna Boy Says-no One Paved Way For Him In Music Industry (508 Views)

It's Madness For Burna Boy To Say No One Paved The Way For Him - Jaywon(vid) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Burna Boy Says-no One Paved Way For Him In Music Industry by overhplus(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Grammy-nominated artiste Burna Boy has taken to social media to state that he is the best Nigerian artiste since Fela.According to Burna, no one in the industry paved the way, he got to the height he is today all by himself.
”FACT! I always knew I was and I am THE BEST. Everyone you think is the best KNOWS I’m BEST since Fela Kuti. But @timayatimaya told me something a long time ago that made me not care about being the best. “The World can do without the Best” the world will still spin regardless.

His tweets have since gotten many to drag him silly on Twitter.

Read some of the comments below;

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m A Good Guy’, Going Against Me Will Never Work For You – Davido Brags / Hear What Sanusi Said As He Leads Prayers Will Shock You ( Video) / Video: Davido To Be Tested For Corona Virus.tiwasavage Speaks On Being A L£sbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.