Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (5028 Views)

Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo) / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by kidap: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Barely 24 hours to his inuaguration the Supreme Court has sacked Mr David Lyon as Governor Elect of Bayelsa State.

Below are photos of Mr David Lyon this morning rehearsing ahead of his tomorrows swearing.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/02/13/photos-of-sacked-david-lyon-rehearsing-ahead-of-tomorrows-swearing-in-bayelsa/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by kestolove95(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sacked? Na u sack am? Mumu, sowie OP I hereby withdraw my statement
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by slivertongue: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
nearly cannot kill a bird. he rehearsals was an academic exercise. a futile exercise

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by piippa(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Supreme court just killed his joy at the 11th hour....smh

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by GidifeedNews: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
slivertongue:
nearly cannot kill a bird. he rehearsals was an academic exercise. a futile exercise
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by DearDealz: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oma she oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Eiya cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
GOD...pls,anything dat will make me and my fellow nairalanders to see our promised land and will not enter it....pls kill dat thing...who or whatever it may be...in Jesus name.

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by ghettokid1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
This Life Self!
Even though i'm not an APC fan but i just feel sorry for him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by SweetJoystick(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin chai

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by ghettokid1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
May we never suffer for another man's sin. IJN......

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Stephenajaraogu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
never say die till you hear the final whistle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Iceberg3: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
kestolove95:
Sacked? Na u sack am? Mumu

What do we call you if the story turns out to be true!?!?

Nairalanders,what do we call him/her/it,if the story turns out to be true o!?!?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by OzilBaba50: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
jeezz this one pain pass Ihedioha

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Racoon(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
shocked This is simply the near-succcess-syndrome as a case of fate and faith.Meanwhile, why is anything APC always associated with certificate scandal & why is INEC not hampering on this ugly trend?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by GidifeedNews: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Iceberg3:

What do we call you if the story turns out to be true!?!?

Nairalanders,what do we call him/her/it,if the story turns out to be true o!?!?

grin
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Onemanonevote: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
kestolove95:
Sacked? Na u sack am? Mumu
Make proper research before you call another "mumu"

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by RuddyFusion(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Too bad
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
so the new governor must rehearse at night be that. na wa they do his Chief strong thing..
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
And finally that is how Gej have become an opposition in his own state.
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
When he worn the governorship election,lots of people said this forgery case if handled well by pdp will cost him the victory.

This can cause serious hbp.

Don't know this one and ihedioha which one is better.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
piippa:
Supreme court just killed his joy at the 11th hour....smh

11:59th hour

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by franchasng: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha

Oya all Nairaland people gather let me pray for you all: every spirit of near success syndrome die by fire!

Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! shocked shocked

Me moving about beating out spirit of nearmiss from the Nairaland congregation; hey out now, out!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
When will the supreme court sack buhari the chief scammer and forger

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by vivalavida(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
If i am this man, i wont sleep tonight
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by hisexcellency34: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
rehearsal kee him there
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by thundafire: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dis man fit get High blood pressure
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by wetmenow: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Moses the second. so this man only see the government house but him no enter.
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
sad
Re: Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa by saintsyman: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
this is truly unbelievable..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ugm On The Run In Orlu As Army Kills 35. / The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Nigeria Customs Service Generates ₦1.3trn In First Quarter 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.