Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic (773 Views)

Why Is It Easier For Catholic Ladies To Marry Non Catholics And Not Vice Versa / Why Catholic Parents Dont Let Thier Girls To Marry Noncatholic Men / Why Catholic Parents Dont Let Thier Girls To Marry Noncatholic Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic by chimauga(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2010
this have been a trend in catholic church especially in southeast whay should this happen , it happend to me and most of my friends. Can some one tell me why and way out cos many girls are been stiocked to thier home due to this .
Re: Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic by TheClown: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
The same reason some non-Catholics don't allow their children to marry Catholics, it happened to me! Take heart.
Re: Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic by chimauga(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
The same reason some non-Catholics don't
allow their children to marry Catholics, it
happened to me! Take heart.

I know u must be a catholic member, i am not here to discuse church but doctrine as it affects human especially , This is matter of urgency, we may discuse what that will lead to libration of some catholic girls here, What is the way out
Re: Why Is That Some Catholic Parents Dont Alow Thier Girls To Marry Non Catholic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2010
I know u must be a catholic member, i am not here to discuse church but doctrine as it affects human especially , This is matter of urgency, we may discuse what that will lead to[b] libration[/b] of some catholic girls here, What is the way out

Did any acatholic girl tell you she needed[i] libration[/i] grin grin?

many girls are been stiocked to thier home due to this

how did youarrive at this?

The truth is that any girl worth her onions should be able to make the choice of their spouse by themselves and mot rely on anyone to do it for them.I

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Prophecy / Suicide Went To Hell, Jesus Christ Gave One More Chance / Why Jesus Doesn't Respond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.