Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn (757 Views)

How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
The easiest money saving tips for low income earners

====Never ever save without a reason. That's the surest way to kill your ability to save====

Don't set saving goals without a plan. If you don't have any, create it, but just have one. Saving without a goal will result in spending it eventually without a goal.
Be it to get something you need, pay rent, pay school fees or even an investment, have something in mind you want to achieve by saving.

====Do not save money where it is easily accessible====
It makes it easy for you to just 'take' or 'borrow' from it as soon as you feel you need it, and the temptation to spend money is ever strong in our hearts.

====Make saving a habit====

Save small when you have little, this will make it easier to save when you have large earnings.
Sometimes you find yourself spending all you've saved. Always start over again, and put more effort into it.

====Pay off your debts and avoid accumulating new ones====

Saving is pointless if you have debts that need to be settled, loans to be paid.

=====Invest what you have saved=====

Multiply it instead of letting it sit dormant. You'll be surprised at the sum you have at the end, and investing can even help you reach your savings goals faster.

=====Set short term saving goals=====

I've found that it's easier to commit to saving 500 weekly than saving 5000 at the end of the month. The truth is, people save more successfully when they set a short-term goal.

Once you reach the short-term goal, you’ll have created a habit of saving you can be proud of! You’ll be able to keep going strong with a new goal.

=====Have a budget and include your savings in your budget=====

Budgeting helps you to know where your money goes. Usually within 3 months, you can easily identify a pattern, problem areas, and you can come up with where you can cut back and by how much. How much is spent on housing, debt, utilities, groceries, and entertainment? After that, you can use that money to add to your savings.

What do you do when you really need to save money? I would love to know, so leave a reply below.
Re: Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
my sister opened a Leadway Savings Account with my mom who is a Leadway employee the year before she started university.....saved like 100k in like a year and got like 150k....
they give higher interest than banks and when you want to collect your money, they give you in less than a week
and unlike banks where they give you ATM where you will easily withdraw from your said savings account and they will still charge you for atm maintenance and usage.
with Leadway you get to save for that project without the temptation of taking part of the money again and again until you lose you target savings
For more info and to open a Leadway Savings Account contact Mrs. Susan at 08020946764
Re: Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2020
Never heard of it. Why exactly does it do? Is it like mutual funds?

marvelphysics:
my sister opened a Leadway Savings Account with my mom who is a Leadway employee the year before she started university.....saved like 100k in like a year and got like 150k....
they give higher interest than banks and when you want to collect your money, they give you in less than a week
and unlike banks where they give you ATM where you will easily withdraw from your said savings account and they will still charge you for atm maintenance and usage.
with Leadway you get to save for that project without the temptation of taking part of the money again and again until you lose you target savings
For more info and to open a Leadway Savings Account contact Mrs. Susan at 08020946764
Re: Naija Home Hustles 2020: The Best Way To Save Money From The Little You Earn by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
no just savings account...you save maybe for a target project you wanna meet like schooling, buying a land
Hamzashaf99:
Never heard of it. Why exactly does it do? Is it like mutual funds?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest In With 5million Naira In Nigeria? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Buyers Of Amethyst Quartz Needed In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.